anyone seen em?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone seen em?

a 06 roush mustang? i was out at the "square"... a parking lot where people hang out, chillin with some friends.. a guy pulls up in a new mustang with a fugly ass wing, a look at it harder and it looks bad ass from the front, Roush... i go and talk to the burley lookin fellow in his 40's he has a stage 2 that he payed almost like 35 for...
    Stealth Grey G6 GT Coupe::Flowmaster duals with GTP valence:: Luminics Lows and Fogs::

i saw one spinning around on a carousel at the car show in Knoxville.

Comment

if i remember correctly, i saw a convert at dealership..looked real mean from up front
      You're doing it all wrong...you gotta cup the balls, relax the jaw...

Comment

yeah theres one rolling around here, weird color... olive green or something looks to me haha
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

It seems like Roush is a lot more concerned with appearance than powertrain modifications. I've heard better things about saleens.
          Originally posted by colinpeddle
          They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
          That here, by G6er law, we lie
          Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
          THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

I saw one, but I wasn't sure if it was the Roush or the Saleen. I saw it from a profile view driving along a street from a distance. It had all that fancy bodywork and wing on it.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I hate fords and they look badass..

Stealth Grey G6 GT Coupe::Flowmaster duals with GTP valence:: Luminics Lows and Fogs::

Comment

Not big that theres a thousand mustangs running around but if the price wasnt like 45K for a roush or a sleen < prob misspelled mustang i would have looked into getting one until my insurance quote would come in. I think they look good with that kit!
                2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                Gotta have it Green color
                Brembo brake package
                420 HP 5.0L
                Ford Racing Power Pack
                GT500 track pack differential cover
                BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Hmmm i think the Roush looks a little better than the saleen

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

For a mustang, that one doesn't look too bad.

Comment

Hell.. they are everywhere around here.. I see a ROusch atleast once everyday.. one Black Saleen around me, and I do see TWO.. that;s right p2 Shelby 500's around, too. One has a manufacturere plate.. other one is registered.
                      Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                      2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                      w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Seen em both and they are still just a mustang. Nothing special. Now the gt500 will be hot.
                        Originally posted by Nikki
                        You are an e-pimp.
                        Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                        I tried too, my penis way too big
                        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                        My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                        The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

nothing? i HATE fords and i think it something..

Roush Peformance today unveiled the 2007 Roush Stage 3 Ford Mustang. As the the quickest, and best-handling Roush Mustang ever the Stage 3 packs 415 horsepower with 385 lb-ft of torque under the hood thanks to Roush's proprietary "Roushcharger" supercharger. The Roushcharger supercharger kit, which we unveiled last november here, is a roots type blower that pumps up the horsepower on a stock 4.6L 2005-2007 Ford Mustang nearly 40% thanks to 5psi of boost and an air-to-water intercooler.

Comment

Working...
                          X