www.drivewire.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.drivewire.com

Has anybody ordered anything off of this website? I'm thinking about ordering the eibach pro kit from here since it's the cheapest i could find it with free shipping. I just wanted to see if anyone knows if that website is reliable.

Progression Page

Re: www.drivewire.com

moved

Comment

Well, not exactly the feedback you're looking for, but I ordered from performancecenter.com which does free shipping as well. They are $1 more than drivewire.com, but they have a price match feature. I sent them another site I found (was kinda shady looking, but had a lower price) and when I did that they lowered the price to $233. Underneath the add to cart button is the link to send them another site with a lower price, the system will automatically lower it and they review it by hand later. So if you're looking for a few more dollars off, give it a shot.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Awesome. Thanks a lot I might have to try it out.

Progression Page

Comment

Working...
        X