Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malibu Maxx/regular 'Bu rear door panels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malibu Maxx/regular 'Bu rear door panels?

Any of you Maxxers have pictures of your rear door panels (with the door open of course)? I'm wondering if they're the same as the regular Malibu panels, other than the speaker holes. Wanting another set of speakers in my car...
    2 12" Kicker CVRs, KX1200.1, Camaro-Style Super Turbo

Re: Malibu Maxx/regular 'Bu rear door panels?

pretty sure theyre the same

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

tonight i'll dig through gmpd and see if i can turn up part numbers for both

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

As I remember the Maxx door panels have speakers in them, while the sedan has them in the back deck.. or am I wrong here?
        2 12" Kicker CVRs, KX1200.1, Camaro-Style Super Turbo

Comment

Lol... I dont actually know if I have ever looked at the rear door panels, but because of the fact that we dont have a package tray, which I assume the sedan do, then I would guess that the speakers are in the door.... It rediculous that Ive owned this car for over a year, and dont know where the speakers are in the back lol. In hind sight I shouldnt of even posted this, I shoulda just checked... what can I say tho Im at work, and Im bored. Anyway....
          2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Working...
          X