X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local car show and shine

a few cars from a local show enjoy....

and just 1 more lol

cold air intake, painted engine bay, zzp strut bar, GM lip kit, upper and lower recessed chrome grilles, chrome handles ,pillar posts,painted calipers,painted mirror covers,custom dual exhaust
    interrior blue LED's , front and rear dart overlays
    MODS to come ...MPD or GXP hood,and 91 octane tune (waiting on rear tail lights)

Re: local car show and shine

me likes the 442, the duster, and the 6. the saleen looks a little riced up for me
    i think the civic saw the car show and said "Hey, im part of a car show now." who the hell invited him? that thing has no business there
    Packers Record: 4-4
    Steelers Record: 5-2
    Cyclones Record: bad
    High School STATE QUARTERFINALS!!

Comment

there were 2 civics there and they both were pretty crappy,all though i am not a fan off civics in the first place,and the olds was leaving arount the same time i did and made a pretty good impression when leaving,side ways and smoke everywhere ,pretty cool ride...

cold air intake, painted engine bay, zzp strut bar, GM lip kit, upper and lower recessed chrome grilles, chrome handles ,pillar posts,painted calipers,painted mirror covers,custom dual exhaust
      interrior blue LED's , front and rear dart overlays
      MODS to come ...MPD or GXP hood,and 91 octane tune (waiting on rear tail lights)

Comment

442= :P

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

nice pics, nice cars!
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Nice pics. Looks like a good show.
            Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

omg i love mustangs!!! im buying my dream car after i pay off my 6 so i have a car for the winter and summer i make double payments

2007 Pontiac G6 GT coupe with Hammerhead spoiler, tinted headlights and taillights, lower chrome grill inserts, 20% tint, JBL power series subwoofers, Rockford Fosgate amp, eyelids, door reflector overlays and molded mudflaps
              Originally posted by Toyz
              Girls into cars = Awesome!!

Comment

Working...
              X