Brasso as a plastic polish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brasso as a plastic polish?

i had some scuffs on my dome light that felt rough and kinda went a little into the plastic

my stepdad just told me to polish it with brasso brass polish and bam they are all gone and the dome light looks better than new....it removed all scratches and marks

now since it worked wonders on my dome light i was wondering what you all think about me using it to polish my tinted tails since they are a little dull with some weird wipe marks that seem to be in the lens a little making it semi rough.

i don't want to polish away my tinting is my main concern here, how deep does it go and is it on both sides of the lens?
    2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
    Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
    Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
    Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Re: Brasso as a plastic polish?

you dont think thats corrosive t all???
    28% Tint on Rear, 15% on Front, Red interior led's with music interface, Red underglow, Red LED licsense plate bolts, Racing pedals, Custom Windshield decal "G6performanceracing", plus same decals on side rear windows, Special Debadge, MRZ Performance Engine dress up caps, ZZ Performance Strut Tower, Custom Diamond plate Engine Cover, 6000K HIDs lows, Poons Crab Intake, Racingline MMIEibach Springs, Resonator delete

Comment

Re: Brasso as a plastic polish?

actually i used it and it worked perfect, that was a long time ago though
      2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
      Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
      Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
      Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

Working...
      X