Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starter solenoid problems

Aloha,

The starter solenoid on my G6 GT has not been disengaging when I start the car so I took it in and I was told that this was a defect in G6's and that is isn't the solenoid but the computer...has anyone else had this problem?
    Granite, 20" Konig Unknowns,5% tint front/back ...drop springs on the way...

Yes, a lot of us have.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Wow, thanks! I thought I was just getting the run around. Has any resolutions been found?

Comment

Nope. Some dealerships have told their customers that GM is working on a fix, and they'll flash the ECU when they have it.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Oh great! I was told to wait for a letter in the mail but now I know what to look for!!! Thanks & Mahalo!!!

Comment

Working...
          X