Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what type of leds and how many?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what type of leds and how many?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

yea so i just called my local pontiac parts dept and asked what size bulbs are for the window switchs and door lock switchs.....NOO HELP he said bring it it...i guess he thinks i need them fix when all i wanna do is change from red to another color......

yet again im posting up a question....all i wanna kno is the exact led size to order and how many...40,30,70...i kinda dont understand the size of the leds cuz they all look diff i just wanna kno if theres sodering or is it clip out clip in new color wala....

yess i kno im annoying but im a noob...sry

Re: what type of leds and how many?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

best bet is to take apart the door, and look at the bulb. It's probably a T1.5A type fitting, but cant be sure.

Then go to superbrightLEDs.com and find the matching part or flange case...

--OR--

embrace the red and ad red lights to dome and maps

2007 Member of the Year - Blue Man Group
    Originally posted by shi-fu
    Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears...

Comment

^I took the second choice, much easier and who doesn't like a full red interior???
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
        ^I took the second choice, much easier and who doesn't like a full red interior???
        way less work and hassle and it also looks really really cool!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
        Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Working...
        X