Tirerack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tirerack

I went to tirerack today. Considering that they are right in my backyard (Southbend, Indiana). Only about 45 minutes away. Reason being is cuz I had to pick up my brembo brakes for my truck (today's project which is already on my truck). All I have to say is that the service that they provide is excellent and I've never had a problem with them. I encourage you to use them too.

Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

They have good service,, just very SUCKY rim selection

You Don't Work, You Don't Eat, You Don't Grind, You Don't Shine

Comment

Thats life. Their close to me. I don't have to pay much for shipping so thats all I care about (If I choose to have it shipped). Or I can just stop by any of the local shops in the area and they order from them too. So no matter what I buy from them. As you can see I still have my stockers on all my cars. I don't see justifying 1K+ for new rims that are prolly gonna get curb rash anyway (the way I drive).
      Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

Originally posted by BlownGP
        They have good service,, just very SUCKY rim selection
        Agreed. Although if they do have what you want, they are a decent price and they do have good service.
        Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

I agree that I'm not a big fan of their selection in wheels..

but i like playing with that thingy on their website.. where u get to see rims on it!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Yeah they have a good interface for it, but it seems as their selection gets worse over time. They used to have a lot of sweet rims.

Comment

I think there tire selection is pretty good!
              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Never exactly ordered anything from there, but they are usually the first place i check out when looking for wheels/tires. :smoke:
                Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
                  I think there tire selection is pretty good!
                  Thats where I got mine... cant beat their prices on tires 90% of the time... shippings not bad either.
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

i got a set of tires (for my old car) from them and i loved them! i love shopping with them!

Comment

Working...
                    X