My G6 Convertible Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My G6 Convertible Plans

Here is my mod plan for my G6 Convertible, if it ever arrivies. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks and Kudos to MalibuMaxx for doing an AWESOME photoshop...

Before...

After
    Check Out My Internet Radio Show, Streaming At www.live365.com/stations/erndawg101

Or Download The Podcast Of Each Show at www.inthewolvesden.com

I would love to see a two ton paint job in the blues... the hood is darker on the chop and I think it looks awesome...
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

that looks pretty good! I didn't think the Razzi front valence looked so aggressive.
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Those rims look pretty bad-ass in that chop! Definitely gotta say paint those mirrors body color. I think I'm gonna get my trunk keyhole shaved and mirrors painted at the same time.
        ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

That looks really good! I like the hood and bumper...... very agressive and hot!
          2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
          Gotta have it Green color
          Brembo brake package
          420 HP 5.0L
          Ford Racing Power Pack
          GT500 track pack differential cover
          BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Yep, looks real good. Who did the chop again... MailuMaxx??? Whose that? :P
            Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

I don't like the kit, but the rims and hood look killer.

Oh and nice chop job, whoever that Maxx guy is

Comment

Originally posted by simplyred
                I would love to see a two ton paint job in the blues... the hood is darker on the chop and I think it looks awesome...
                Like this?

You Don't Work, You Don't Eat, You Don't Grind, You Don't Shine

Comment

Now why would you want to go and fuck up a perfectly good car like that by throwing bull shit on it. You need to be shot,
                  "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

I don't think that's his?

Comment

no I meant when he get's the convertible.
                      "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Oh okay, gotcha.

Comment

Yeah, I have to agree with these guys ^, I'm not digging the body kit too much. When you got a vert. all is good :smoke: you don't need to show off anymore. I mean the vert. is complete awsomeness. All you need is to spend that money on is performance. Then you can build some rep for the G6 so haters will be scared.

Thanks for fixing my name.
                          Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

I like the look of what he has planed myself. I would maybe wait for another body kit if we ever get one though. Im not a real big fan of the Razzi kit but I dont look it looks bad at all.
                            Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

Oh for heaven's sake don't do it. It destroys the classiness of the convertible.

It's as cheesy as sticking a Spyder emblem on it.
                              <-- Gray G6? Click!
                              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X