Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lame-O!

Found this on break.com. Sweet Neon you got there

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Re: Lame-O!

Not only is it painted "pull me over" orange and he is driving a "pull me over" srt and is dumb enough to put that on his plate?? He is probably the same kid that gets on the neon forum and whines that he is always getting pulled over...

douche canoe FTL!!
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

douche canoe ?
      The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
        douche canoe ?
        Lol I liked that myself. It rolls off the tongue nicely.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz

Not only is it painted "pull me over" orange and he is driving a "pull me over" srt and is dumb enough to put that on his plate?? He is probably the same kid that gets on the neon forum and whines that he is always getting pulled over...

douche canoe FTL!!
          Douche canoe for the win. Hope you don't mind but i am gunna start using that
          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Douche Canoe!
            Se what you started Kyle.
            It figures he's from Florida too.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Douche canoe

Comment

douche canoe !!!!!!!!!

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                Originally posted by snowmanG6
                you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

douche canoe
                  ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

An individual who insists on causing the rest of the earth as much pain as possible; A chap so arrogant and twattish that they have almost no choice but to fuck you over whenever possible.

Comment

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

so he's a super douche.
                        Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Man, that plate is just asking to get pulled over....and like kyle said, he's probably the 1 that's always complaing about being harrassed by the cops all the time.....what a lame-ass

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                          Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

we need to change it to say douche canoe: another comon name for a dodge neon srt-4 or the driver of said car... and then all vote on it

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

why have a plate that says something like "I SPEED"

And this is funny.

3. douche canoe
                              a giant group of assholes, generally flaming one person for posting something stupid on a forum. long after the thread should have died.

the culmination of a group of douche rockets, possibly practicing douche rocketry.

Comment

Working...
                              X