Led's Installed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led's Installed!

Sunday night i bought this set http://www.ledunderbody.com/4pc7colo...teriorkit.aspx and installed them wed morning. Installation was a breeze just used a add a circuit for the power and grounded the kit to the chasis. the only crappy thing about this set is its all pre wired together so its a bit difficult to run them and get everything set the way you want but with some finagling it got it just right. This set is a 7 color set so i just mounted the control remote under the dash it even has a sound mode to go with the music so i added a vid at the end. check em out and let me know what you think!

Tweaking them abit the day after

Feeling very glad im all done!
    Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Re: Led's Installed!

sweet, looks good. nice shirt btw

RED SOX!!!!!!

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Looks great, a lot of people seem to be doing this now. I like the sound mode, makes me want to put one in. How much easier is it with those extra doors to get in the back? Mine was a PITA. What song is that BTW? Sounds familiar.
      Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
      - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
      - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

thats looks really awesome.......i wondered how hard it is to install these

2007 Pontiac G6 GT coupe with Hammerhead spoiler, tinted headlights and taillights, lower chrome grill inserts, 20% tint, JBL power series subwoofers, Rockford Fosgate amp, eyelids, door reflector overlays and molded mudflaps
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Girls into cars = Awesome!!

Comment

came out awesome. I like 'em!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

looks good chris!

Originally posted by acxdarlene
            no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Well in my car it wasnt bad at all because obviously have the rear doors. But at the same time i helped my friend who owns a 02 mustang install the same kit in his car and honestly wasn't too bad. The song thats playing is "Six" From all that remains. And yes GO SOX!!!
              Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Comment

Looks good and great job. I have to do this soon.
                DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

nice leds, not nice shirt. GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
                    lols thank you

Comment

does something like this void warrenties? im interesting in doing something just like this but my car is still under warrenty and i dont feel like voiding it just yet.
                      My black 06 G6

Decepticon G6
                      Current: Injen Air Intake, debadge, red calipers, Decepticon Emblem

Future: Exhaust, Tint windows, tint tail and head lights, paint engine and batter cover, new 18"s, lowered

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
                        X2! The led's came out looking good and YANKEES!! FTW!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                        Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

nice work, man
                          how much does something like this cost? i want to do this and change the dome light for a red one, and have the whole thing come on when someone opens a door. probly gonna be expensive as hell and wont do it
                          and does it void the warranty?
                          Packers Record: 4-4
                          Steelers Record: 5-2
                          Cyclones Record: bad
                          High School STATE QUARTERFINALS!!

Comment

nice!

those are damn bright!

i'm thinking you need to get a second set, wire them into the one you have now, and put them in the vents. i'm thinking about doing that!
                            2009 PONTIAC G8
                            MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Looks killer man, me likey.

I was going to do this until I found out about cathodes.

They are cheap as sin and hella bright as well.

and yeah leds in the vents would be sweet

AJ
                              De-Badged, Tinted Tails 3rd Brake Light
                              Custom Painted Interior, Engine/Battery Covers
                              Custom Intake, Racingline MM, Black Upper Grills
                              My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Comment

Working...
                              X