Alarm Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alarm Systems

I am not sure which alarm would be the best for the car. I can get the Viper for a decent price, but i have been hearing really good things about the Compustar systems. Please let me know your opinion on this

My experience with DEI systems has been abysmal. I had one my my Grand Am that died. They replaced it with the next model up, and it died.

If you get an alarm, make sure that you get one with a 2 way remote, so that the car may be able to tell you if it's getting broken into. If you are too far for a 2 way remote to work, then don't bother with an alarm, because nobody cares anymore when they hear one.

In Canada, there is a service called Boomerang. They put a GPS locater in your car and it constant sends info to their office. If your car gets stolen, you can report it as such and they will contact the police to let them know where to find your car.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

IMO I would say Compustar/Arctic Start would be the better way to go. I've used DEI in the past and felt they just didn't hold up as well. I have a AS in my other car and it's been great, you get so much for the money and their quality is much better.

Comment

Working...
      X