New England Pontiac Enthusiasts Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Pontiac Enthusiasts Club

I posted this on New England Pontiac Enthusiasts Club local g6ers join up. This is in NO way could ever replace g6perf.com I was hoping we could join some of there meets and events and they could show up at some of ours. Getting some other pontiacs at our meets could be fun.

Im the only g6er on there sofar.

New England Pontiac Enthusiasts Club
    http://www.nepontiac.org/forum/index.php

Originally posted by jedi3
    g6performance.com is my main club im part of. Just like alot of you New England Pontiac Enthusiasts Club members your part of sites dedecated to your model Pontiac. Im also posting this on g6per.com hoping local g6ers will join us on here too.

(Toyz has approved me to post up about the other site)
    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Re: New England Pontiac Enthusiasts Club

WoodburyMan has joined up!
    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

im not in NE but ill join-- im willing to drive some-- if i have gas!!

Comment

Posted and joined there too
        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
        2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

they are very nice over there they have meets at peoples houses to help each other work on there cars or to hang out. There is one member that lives down the street from me. we have meet up a couple of times and went to one car show together. they also have track days often to race at the local speedways.

Originally posted by G6GIRLNJ

Comment

Well Im in PA which we know is NOT New England, however, my wife was born and raised in NH, which IS in New England.

So hopefully thats good enough reason to join

Plus, the Patriots are my fav! (goahead and make fun of me now, I dont care )

Going to do it right now

Disclaimer: NOTHING will ever replace my beloved G6performance.com

AJ
            De-Badged, Tinted Tails 3rd Brake Light
            Custom Painted Interior, Engine/Battery Covers
            Custom Intake, Racingline MM, Black Upper Grills
            My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Comment

hey cindy we should make a site like this
              ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
                ive been wanting to get a car club or tri state pontiac club together

i thnik that would be pretty cool but i need the support

Comment

car club for the 6 would b kool
                  ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

I'll check that out tonight! (just about to leave work)
                    CRAB Option 2 w/AEM Filter, Flowmaster 80 Series Exhaust

Comment

already ready made some friends I see.
                      for 69

Comment

ya i make friends quick

Comment

If you wanna include PA as part of the tri state, im in, if youll have me

AJ
                          De-Badged, Tinted Tails 3rd Brake Light
                          Custom Painted Interior, Engine/Battery Covers
                          Custom Intake, Racingline MM, Black Upper Grills
                          My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Comment

leg humpers

Comment

Originally posted by ajnjennsg6

If you wanna include PA as part of the tri state, im in, if youll have me

AJ
                              ya pa, nj, ny, and even ct --more like quad state--but tri state sounds better

Comment

Working...
                              X