Stampede

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stampede

Anyone wanna go tonight? I'm going with one of the mechanics from the shop here. He's a volunteer there so he gets pretty much everything for free except for alcohol. I'm not sure if he could get anyone else in, but he's taking me.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Re: Stampede

Hope you have a nice date.

Comment

Re: Stampede

Right, so we went to the Stampede, which was pretty damned awesome. First things first, we went to the volunteer section and got a bunch of free food.

After that we went through the midway, where I put some money in the pot for a draw for a $1 million house and took a tour of the house. From there we went off to the grandstand where we saw the show and I started wishing I was in my early 20's again. From there we went to 17th Ave and planted ourselves at a bar where a plain looking, but hot because of it, waitress served us.

Overall, a VERY positive experience. I'm glad that I went.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
      X