went for a motorcycle ride today *56K no es bueno*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went for a motorcycle ride today *56K no es bueno*

So my wife was gone and my dog was asleep so i hopped on the bike and took off for a bit...and this is what i saw.

Re: went for a motorcycle ride today *56K no es bueno*

My god. That's AMAZING..... Wide open road... toaring the best sights of America... it's what it's all about.

Eventually some day I want a bike...
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Some of my friends can't understand why i like living in Utah. Those pics are pretty much my reason. I drove round trip today 68 miles and made it all the way up to 9200 feet, saw two deer (they were gone before i could get my camera out), a flock of wild turkeys, and one elk, all in a mater of about 2 hours. Not a bad afternoon i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by pezzy
        Some of my friends can't understand why i like living in Utah. Those pics are pretty much my reason. I drove round trip today 68 miles and made it all the way up to 9200 feet, saw two deer (they were gone before i could get my camera out), a flock of wild turkeys, and one elk, all in a mater of about 2 hours. Not a bad afternoon i guess.
        I can see deer and turkeys around here easily too. If I head like 1/2 hour north into the Litchfield hills, even more middle of nowhere than my town, you get some awesome shots like that too. Just not from 9200 ft More foresty cool nature shots though. If anyone here has ever heard of Limerock Park in NW Connecticut (Racetrack) it's literally IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE in Lime, CT. Nearest like state highway or anything is like 45 minute drive. All around it are the best places to take photos ever if you wanna capture the NorthEast.
        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
        2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Utah. Mormons and scenery.
          Isn't that the state motto?

Nice shots.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

[quote="popsicle"]Utah. Mormons and scenery.
            Isn't that the state motto?
            quote]

Something along those lines

Comment

that's some pretty cool shots... i wasnt aware that utah had much mountainous land, are you way over east or something? catching some of the rockies?

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

Very cool pics! The mountains are always a nice place to drive through.

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Awesome pictures,

I cant wait till I get a bike.
                  Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

damn Florida, no mountains!!!! miss them dearly, along with snow and not seeing old people every second when I go out in the day...

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                    G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

nice, the sights remind me of when I'm driving in Vermont or New Hampshire.
                      WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

nice pics was kinda getting high there for a moment at 8000 feet lol oh no it was not low oxigen it was just me, I live in them everyday
                        sigpic
                        Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
                        It takes years to become a member of this elite group
                        K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

i think i take living in the black hills for granted, i see this shit like every day lol. Although it's no 8000ft up
                          18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

Originally posted by CjLink
                            that's some pretty cool shots... i wasnt aware that utah had much mountainous land, are you way over east or something? catching some of the rockies?
                            Na the rocky's actually run right down the middle, the east side has better mountains but we've got em too.

Originally posted by Fischer
                            Awesome pictures,

I cant wait till I get a bike.
                            Don't wait...just get one

Originally posted by AndyM16 3.0
                            nice, the sights remind me of when I'm driving in Vermont or New Hampshire.
                            We've got taller mountains but you guys have more trees and water and green stuff. It just looks green cause at that elevation (i actually got up to like 9200 feet) the snow is still melting so right now and in the fall are the best times to go up there.

Comment

Awesome pics!!!

I love bikes for that reason. You can see so much more.

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                              no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Working...
                              X