I saw the Saturn Sky today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw the Saturn Sky today

I saw the Saturn Sky today on the street it looks wicked It is better looking than Solstice.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Re: I saw the Saturn Sky today

Originally posted by redsun_ty
    I saw the Saturn Sky today on the street it looks wicked It is better looking than Solstice.
    AGREED!!! the solstice looks like shit compared to the SKY. my god...saturn finally did SOMETHING right.

Comment

have u noticed how much the sky looks like the corvette. i seen a side by side pic of them together. looks good. i will try and find it and post it for u to see

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Yeah.. I'm lovin the Sky!!! I'm sure i'll never see one around here though

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Originally posted by HottG6Mama
          Yeah.. I'm lovin the Sky!!! I'm sure i'll never see one around here though
          The guy pick a weird colour "green" although does not look all that bad at all but green !! Yes Finally Saturn I mean GM did something right not to mention their Saturn's sedans look so ugly.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

The Aura that's due out is a SICK ass car, too.

Can't wiat til I can get ahold of those rims (hopefully).
            Straight up Pimp Trollin'
            2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
            w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by CoupeOfG6
              The Aura that's due out is a SICK ass car, too.

Can't wiat til I can get ahold of those rims (hopefully).
              I'm not too sure about that front end. Those are some nice looking rims though.
              ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

those rims are siiiick

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

The Sky/Solstice thing is weird for me.

In pictures, I think the Sky definately looks better.

In person, I think the Solstice looks way better/more futuristic. The Sky looks lok an old car to me already.

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                    The Sky/Solstice thing is weird for me.

In pictures, I think the Sky definately looks better.

In person, I think the Solstice looks way better/more futuristic. The Sky looks lok an old car to me already.
                    The Sky looks old to you already?! I haven't even seen one in person yet!
                    ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Yeah, it looks old. I know it's weird.

I also may be biased. I think they screwed Pontiac when they released the Sky.

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Actually, my plan was to purchase a Sky, but then I saw an advert for the G6 convertible sporting the hard top and FWD, both of which are HUGE advantages over the Sky when it comes to New England winters.
                        Check Out My Internet Radio Show, Streaming At www.live365.com/stations/erndawg101

Or Download The Podcast Of Each Show at www.inthewolvesden.com

Comment

The thing I find funny about the Solstice is that there are like, 6 pontiac logo badges on the car lol. But yea the sky is better looking, more aggressive if you will.
                          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

The solstice def looks better in person, never seen a sky in person so I'd say a sky looks better in the pictures.

Comment

Both are designed by the same person, Bob Lutz. I think he did a great job on both cars. I just can't wait untill they get the turbo edition with 240 horses. The only bad thing I've heard about it on the street was is its back end doesn't kick out too well... rather it grips. GM never lets us have fun. I guess thats what you get when you go with the five speed gearbox of a truck (Colorado/Canyon). Although I would have expected that the CTS differential would have made up for that. I'm sure that the 240 hp. will beable to kick out better.
                              Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

Working...
                              X