Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate rattles.......

The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Re: I hate rattles.......

I expected a better picture coming from you, Colin. Give Pooners his camera back. :P

Comment

sweet jesus. Your poor car
      Originally posted by jeffro
      nice laura, real nice!!!

Comment

Me to especially when thier is a snake attached
        I live on the desert.
        Looks like a good idea to me. I have so many young guys say "come hear my new sound system" and all you hear is every thing viberating, buzzing and all kinds a shit.
        start at the basics and build up so you don't have to go back and fix a whole bunch crap later

Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
        It takes years to become a member of this elite group

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
          I expected a better picture coming from you, Colin. Give Pooners his camera back. :P

So have you pinned down any bad spots yet?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

They r crazy. I think that shot rocks!

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

hahahah

Comment

So are you installing that yourself or having some one do it? And if your doing it yourself, is it difficult to do? Because im looking to get a system soon and I don't like the sound of rattling....

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                  Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Comment

i need to duramat my trunk among other things in my car from having my subs in the trunk it rattled things loose

2007 Pontiac G6 GT coupe with Hammerhead spoiler, tinted headlights and taillights, lower chrome grill inserts, 20% tint, JBL power series subwoofers, Rockford Fosgate amp, eyelids, door reflector overlays and molded mudflaps
                      Originally posted by Toyz
                      Girls into cars = Awesome!!

Comment

I need to do this to mine too!
                        Glad to hear that its not hard to do.
                        Image Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
                          Doing it all myself man..

I rarely let some one else touch my car and when they do, say for an alignment, I'm right there next to them .

If you can take your car apart and put it back together again, you shouldn't have a problem installing the fatmat. You need some kind of a roller, like a wooden roller you'd get in a crafts deprtment in walmart and a couple fresh utility blades.

Essentially you're just sticking it on over the door. I did some of my interior door panel too, like the opposite side of the door panel, the plastic part hehe. Just slap it on, cut it to shape and away you go. I like to go over and around edges, say the holes in the panel, so that the mat will fold in behind the edge, especially holes where speakers will sit.
                          Ok cool. Doesn't sound too bad to install from the way you put it. And doing it yourself also saves money from having someone else do it for you. So does this stuff really cut down on rattle that much? I had a friend that had an 85' regal with 2 w7's and that thing would rattle so much, that it just sounded like crap from the outside...

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                          Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

my wholeee car rattles. even with the bass turned off on my speakers so i just turned em back up =)

is it really difficult to take off everything? i wanna do my doors and the wholeee trunk before i buy a better amp. i think my mirrors need to be taken off an re-superglued back on.

2005 G6 V6 Sedan Sports Package. 35 & 20% Tints. 12000K EFX HID. Nokya Arctic White Brights.
                            12" MTX JackHammer Sub [Currently breaking car]. Kicker 300 Watt Amp [Poop].

Comment

The only rattle I seem to get that annoys me is my map light housing. Other than that, the trunk rattles like a bitch in heat when I'm outside of the car. Usually I have the music so loud I can't hear anything. =D

Good work Colin. Be a do it yourselfer like we all should be!
                              Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X