try not to laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• try not to laugh

yah i know its not a PHOTO but its something that will make u smile and laugh, i started laughing with the guy that sounded like eddy murphy but lost it with the guy in yellow.
    http://www.break.com/index/try-not-to-laugh.html

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Re: try not to laugh

This is what you do after midnight
    This is what happens when you stay up past your bed time

Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
    It takes years to become a member of this elite group

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshadow
      This is what you do after midnight
      This is what happens when you stay up past your bed time
      sure is wut i do
      bed time wuts that?

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Well have fun
        it is time for me to hit the rack and call it a night

Comment

i didn't laugh.....

Comment

i want my 4 minutes of life back

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
            Originally posted by snowmanG6
            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Boring! I could only watch about a minute of that. Didn't laugh either

Comment

Why you would just waste it anyway JK

Comment

not only was that sofa king we todd did, but it was also annoying as hell
                  u owe me 10 mins of my life instead of 4 just cuz it was annoying
                  Packers Record: 4-4
                  Steelers Record: 5-2
                  Cyclones Record: bad
                  High School STATE QUARTERFINALS!!

Comment

2009 PONTIAC G8
                    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Nice to see that some members including a moderator for Pete sake have no sense of humour at all. How can one find laughter boring? They need to get a life IMOP.
                      GTPdriver
                      G. Stephen Day

Comment

wow, i cant believe on how dry every ones sense of humor is. if i didnt know any better i would think u guys were British. if u dont like it find something funnier. how can u not smile on baby laughs?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshadow
                          Why you would just waste it anyway JK

becuase i can waste it watching pr0n or something

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

i thought the baby and the black guy were pretty funny but i held back the laughter, the rest were kinda funny but not as good
                            2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
                            Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
                            Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
                            Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

Originally posted by GTPdriver
                              Nice to see that some members including a moderator for Pete sake have no sense of humour at all. How can one find laughter boring? They need to get a life IMOP.
                              GTPdriver
                              wow, i cant believe on how dry every ones sense of humor is. if i didnt know any better i would think u guys were British. if u dont like it find something funnier. how can u not smile on baby laughs?
                              I have a sense of humor but I don't find that amusing (and this coming from someone who is amused easily)....there was no point in the video basically...just laughing...and some quite annoying....it wasn't funny nor entertaining...*shrug* did the baby make me smile..sure..laugh..not even close......chill out guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X