X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought Myself a Little Present

26'' Samsung LCD
    Gateway Desktop - x64 Vista - Triple Core - 4 Gigs of RAM

I'm thinking we should do an MTV cribs thing. People grab your video cameras and lets do it.

Re: Bought Myself a Little Present

I have the same TV in the apartment! Now we are looking to buy something bigger too!

Neat idea for MTV cribs like idea I would do it... but my video camera won't sync to the computer.

Comment

the xbox needs hdmi bad

Comment

Nice, the six looks real good on it.
        Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

thats an awsome idea. i can get out my HD camcorder! after i clean my room of course.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
          Show
          -20% tint
          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Nice buy/set-up! I need to get me a new computer already. And yeah, you really need an HDMI cable for the xbox. Xbox with no HDMI cable=fail. Jk

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Originally posted by jgarcia05
              Nice buy/set-up! I need to get me a new computer already. And yeah, you really need an HDMI cable for the xbox. Xbox with no HDMI cable=fail. Jk
              or your one of the ones that got fucked over by not getting one.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
              Show
              -20% tint
              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Sweet!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

looks goos i wouldnt mind having a 46" samsung 1080i, i would hook it up to my laptop, then i can make more room on my room. but in the mean time i just have this, picture is pretty good, but just not an 1080i HD LCD

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp

I bought an original 360 (launch) from a buddy that was 2 months old, a few games, for $250. couldnt pass that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tw1Zt3D_KhAoS
                      Originally posted by leong6gtp

I bought an original 360 (launch) from a buddy that was 2 months old, a few games, for $250. couldnt pass that up.
                      That's actually a really good price. My brother baught one just like u did for like that same price. I don't think I would pass that kind of offer up either if I came across it

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                      Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Samsung LCD's FTMFW!

We bought a LN-S3251D LCD 32" TV last year. The picture is absolutely AMAZING. We compared it side-by-side at the store to the picture quality of the competitive Sharp/Sony/Panasonic/etc. models and it simply couldn't be touched. We hooked it up to HD also, and OMFG you just can't believe how amazing the quality of HD is until you experience it for yourself. Nothing like watching House or Hell's Kitchen in HD!

Of course, I pushed for a 36", but seeing how my parents were the ones who were buying it...for themselves mainly...I didn't have much of a say.

The salesman at the store also confirmed what I'd already heard, which is that Samsungs simply can't be beat when it comes to quality and reliability of LCD displays.

And they look nice too. Not too futuristic looking, simple, elegant, and compatible with just about any decor. Some of the other ones were just too stand-outish.

I like how the buttons are on the side too, and not in the front. I really like the clean look of the front compared to others with buttons out the wazoo all over the front.

You made a fine choice there my friend! Wish I could afford that size display for my computer...and TV...well...BOTH!
                        2009 PONTIAC G8
                        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

G6Performance is HUGE

and of course Halo 3.

Comment

I ALMOST... ALMOST bought a 24" LCD at Staples today.... I gotta wait a few weeks though.
                            2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                            2005 CGM GTO.
                            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

desk?
                              what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

Working...
                              X