Got my first tattoo yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my first tattoo yesterday.

After 3 years of deciding exactly how I wanted my first tattoo to look, I had it done yesterday. It was done at Rockabilly Tattoo in Lauderhill. Took about 5 hours to complete and there wasn't really any pain at all. The only part that sort of bothered me was the area just under my shoulder, near my armpit. Sorry for the crappy quality of the pictures, it's from my cell phone. I'll have better pictures when I get back home.

Lunch break after the outline was done:

The finished product:

The words are "for the ones I love." It's sort of a memorial/tribute tattoo and is by far the most meaningful one I plan to get.

Re: Got my first tattoo yesterday.

tattoos are for losers and black and white is even worse... gosh what were you thinking =P

great tat, looks awesome!

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

LOL, thanks.

Comment

I am not into tattoos but that is one hell of one for your first. At least with that one you don't have to worry if you change lady's

Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
        It takes years to become a member of this elite group

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshadow
          I am not into tattoos but that is one hell of one for your first. At least with that one you don't have to worry if you change lady's
          X2

if i ever got one it wopuld of been a Hemi lol
          sigpic
          Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
          It takes years to become a member of this elite group
          K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

i live right down the street from there. how much did you pay, if you dont mind me asking? i get mine done aomewhere else because they are to much.
            2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
            2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
            613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
            11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
            New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Originally posted by Thebeast
              i live right down the street from there. how much did you pay, if you dont mind me asking? i get mine done aomewhere else because they are to much.
              It was $400, which I didn't think was too bad considering the size, the amount of time it took, and the amount of detail.

Comment

Originally posted by CjLink
                tattoos are for losers and black and white is even worse... gosh what were you thinking =P

great tat, looks awesome!
                Hahaha! Its actually a black and grey tattoo.

The tat looks and came out really good from what I can see. And 400 buck actually really aint bad at all for 5 hours! Most places usually charge around $100 an hour so I think you made out real good. Nice for being for 1st tat. Now your gonna want more and more and more....that's why my arms are all covered now but well worth the time and money

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Went all out for the first one didn't you. :P

Looks awsome.
                  Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Nice work!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by earlbaer
                      Went all out for the first one didn't you. :P

Looks awsome.
                      All or nothing, I always say; LOL. The next one will be just as big, but on the other arm.

Comment

Looks great, and is a good one to get for your first.

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                        no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Here's a good picture of it from my Canon:

Comment

Wow!!!!!! Awesome (the tattoo - not the pic ) !!!!

You weren't playin around for your 1st tat were you?!?!

Now you know you gotta do the 2nd one bigger than the first, right?

Comment

Originally posted by schenko
                              Wow!!!!!! Awesome (the tattoo - not the pic ) !!!!

You weren't playin around for your 1st tat were you?!?!

Now you know you gotta do the 2nd one bigger than the first, right?

LOL, go big or go home. The next one will be just as big and on my right arm.

Comment

Working...
                              X