Sunroof Noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunroof Noise

I have the panoramic roof. Took the car in and the dealer performed the mylar washer procedure because the roof creaked constantly. The noise came from everywhere along the sunroof perimeter. Now the creaking is fixed, but it has started making this tick/pop noise at the front right corner of the sunroof. Anyone else had this problem? I am wondering what else can be fixed if the dealer already performed the TSB?

AW
    2005 EBM G6 GT

Re: Sunroof Noise

Originally posted by ADub
    I have the panoramic roof. Took the car in and the dealer performed the mylar washer procedure because the roof creaked constantly. The noise came from everywhere along the sunroof perimeter. Now the creaking is fixed, but it has started making this tick/pop noise at the front right corner of the sunroof. Anyone else had this problem? I am wondering what else can be fixed if the dealer already performed the TSB?

AW
    I have had my roof adjusted several times and the TSB performed. Each time the noises will stop for a day or two and then either reappear or migrate to another area of the roof. I guess we'll just have to keep taking them in for adjustment until GM comes up with a fix that will work.
    Justin

Stealth Gray 2005 G6 GT Sedan - new owner so I'm figuring out what mods to start with.

Comment

like total replacement

Comment

Not looking forward to it
        2005 EBM G6 GT

Comment

ive never had a problem with mine making any noises or light coming thru or any of the other things mentioned wrong with it

ill go with im lucky

Comment

Working...
          X