Lower Grilles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Grilles?

Where can the lower grilles be purchased? I am either painting my stock upper grilles or buying silver ones from customgrandam, but where can you get the lower ones?

Thanks
    2006 G6 GTP Convertible

i ordered aftermarket replacements as a package..it came with the upper grills and the lower grills...look on ebay. thats my advice...
    Mods so far...black arrow over lays. blue door sill over lays. painted intake and engine over..more to come

Comment

Yea there's usually a set floating around ebay, but they're pretty expensive.
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

if you all are talking about the ones that Figure sells, i wouldnt spend 100 dollars on them, or 75 whatever he is charging

go to home depot or someplace and but wide gutter guard and shape it yourself..basically what he did with aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
          if you all are talking about the ones that Figure sells, i wouldnt spend 100 dollars on them, or 75 whatever he is charging

go to home depot or someplace and but wide gutter guard and shape it yourself..basically what he did with aluminum
          The GG looks nice, but shit that shit is sharp.... I'd pay the $75 rather than the stitches I had last time I put it on my GA.
          4/7/09 - 2009 G6 GXP Street Edition - Carbon Black Metallic - WIP
          Prev - '06 G6 GTP Sedan - 15% Tint, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, Kenwood eXcelon, GrafxWerks Overlays

Comment

the bottoms make the car look a bit meaner IMO, the tops i could do without, actually mine are just laying around now

they get rid of the chrome around the upper grills and also leave gaps because of this, just dont look good up close

i might either sell the uppers or play around with different colors on them to see if anything else looks good on car

Comment

Man don't even try e-bay, hit up GM parts direct. They're literally 1/2 as expensive

Comment

Originally posted by MotownPontiac
                Man don't even try e-bay, hit up GM parts direct. They're literally 1/2 as expensive
                Where on the site are they? I didn't see any lower grills for the G6 listed.
                04 CTS-V......like a G6, but with an extra 200hp, a proper transmission, and it is correct wheel drive:
                Self described crotchety old man!

Comment

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ ... atalogid=2
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

thanks.
                    04 CTS-V......like a G6, but with an extra 200hp, a proper transmission, and it is correct wheel drive:
                    Self described crotchety old man!

Comment

Working...
                    X