No announcement yet.

BlueG62nv aka Dancin' Dans photo post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueG62nv aka Dancin' Dans photo post!

first off i can dance thats where i got the name from heres my sweet tat

Re: BlueG62nv aka Dancin' Dans photo post!

damn you took a nickname to a whole new level. :P cool

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

nice, how much that run u? i just got some work done my self. going to be getting more done later. just one if them i need to find a picture of it, i know wut it looks like but i cant draw worth sh!t and not sure exactly the detail of it. its my families coat of arms. really hard to find. isnt there a tattoo thread lost some where in this mad house we call second home?

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I am friends with my artist so he only charged me $180 bucks for that. and i have another apt. on the 25 of july don't know what i am getting yet but whatever

Comment

Originally posted by blueg62nv
          I am friends with my artist so he only charged me $180 bucks for that. and i have another apt. on the 25 of july don't know what i am getting yet but whatever
          damn ur lucky. i paid $100 for mine

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

That's pretty cheap.
            Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

I can dance too, See?
              Nice work.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
              Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Sweet font on the tat. Looks like some good artwork too.

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Idk what to get next though i thought of getting the pontiac dart yes been a die hard fan since the day i bought my Grand am. but the woman doesn't like that idea to much. lol

Comment

What are those Chinese characters in English?

Comment

Originally posted by mrslcom
                      What are those Chinese characters in English?
                      the one with the 4symbols(left wrist) is top- respect, bottom- trust and the other one(right wrist) top- pig, my chinese birth year and bottom- water, my chinese earth symbol

Comment

Painted my wheels today! kind of a bad pic but they turned out amazing!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blueg62nv

doesnt look to bad. i want to polish my rims, or get them color matched. my brother did his rims in mat black and they came out sweet. but he has a black G5 GT

Comment

I used gloss black engine paint I scuffed them with a scotch pad then just went nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X