Nikon Coolpix P80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikon Coolpix P80

I just got one as a gift. Oh I can't wait to use it!

Anyone else have this camera? Any tips regarding getting every useful aspect of it out? Thanks!
    Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Re: Nikon Coolpix P80

throw it out and get a Canon SLR no nikon's r good camera's too, i just prefer the canon's. um i dont know anything bout that camera but u might want to ask sckenko. shes pretty smart on cameras. have fun taking a lot of pics. for ur memory card i would use the scandisk Ultra III, i use the ultra III in both my cameras. i normally just get the 2GB and thats alot of pics(940 on my canon elf. and 520 on my SLR canon rebel xt)

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

don't really know anything about it but I'd like to see some pics taken with it. I wanna upgrade to a new camera maybe within the next six months and am researching different ones. My friend's into photography and he uses nothing but Canon.
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
        don't really know anything about it but I'd like to see some pics taken with it. I wanna upgrade to a new camera maybe within the next six months and am researching different ones. My friend's into photography and he uses nothing but Canon.
        wut type of pictures do u plan on taking, and wut do u plan using the camera for? i would go with canon personally. thats all i have. used to have a sony cybershot. biggest piece of sh!t ever.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

My step mom has the Cybershot and although its small and neat, picture capture is slow and nasty. I have an Olympus Stylus 740 that I bought last year and I like it for what it is. I asked for this Nikon because I wanted a camera with a lenses thats actually worth a few excellent photos of scenery, ect.

All the pictures of my car on this site were taken with my Olympus. Here's a photo from a football game I went to back in December.

Redskins vs Cowboys
          Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

Comment

pretty good pics. how far were u from the field?

Comment

Upper most section, probably about 30 rows, and I was half way. Nosebleed pretty much. It was FedEx field if you have an idea of what it looks like.

Comment

ok nice, i have absolutely no clue wut it looks like actually i dont know wut alot of the pro stadiums look like. never been to a pro game anywhere. only feild i have been to it is the Rose Bowl (UCLA vs ASU) ASU kicked UCLA'a ass anyways pretty good zoom on that olympus, and very little motion blur from being zoomed in so much.

Comment

Working...
                X