Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Darlene

The Snowman gets a partner.
    Now lets see some action in the West Coast and welcome your new Regional Mod acxdarlene!

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Re: Congrats Darlene

Woooooooooohoooooooooooooo Congrats girl!

Originally posted by acxdarlene
    no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

A BIG Congrats on the new job Darlene ............ you are def the right person for it and looking forward to some more action from the rest of us out here on the west side

Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
      It takes years to become a member of this elite group

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshadow
        A BIG Congrats on the new job Darlene ............ you are def the right person for it and looking forward to some more action from the rest of us out here on the west side
        all 4 of us westcoast ppl
        A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
        Originally posted by 08blackgt
        hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

Originally posted by acxdarlene
          Originally posted by Moonshadow
          all 4 of us westcoast ppl
          You know us out here on the west need a lot of direction, two mod and two members. might just work

Comment

*high five*

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

congrads darlene! . representin nightriders
              ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

welcome, it gets kinda lonely over here on the west coast. glad to have the help. i normally dont have much time to be on here. when and if my brother and i get are automotive performance shop up and running alot of good things will start to happen for use. like access to a real dyno to see those numbers , and be able to do mods to the 6ers (the mods that r available to us as of now) and have installed. if everything goes as planned we will be located in Valencia, CA

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Congrats

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                  Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Congrats Darlene dam it is loanly up here in the mountains of MT. Black
                    sigpic
                    K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer
                      Congrats Darlene dam it is loanly up here in the mountains of MT. Black
                      and i thought i live in the middle of no where. ur like in areas the film horror films, like wrong turn and the decent lol

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Working...
                      X