Steamcleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steamcleaner

So do any of you guys use a steamcleaner for the interior of the car? Im just a little bit worried about the steam being way to hot and doing damage to the fabric/leather.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. ... id=5006452

I may just pick this up and see how it works out, any suggestions?
    Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Re: Steamcleaner

Never used one. Never had the need to. What did you do to your carpets?
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I havent done anything to my carpets but alot of people say its a must when it comes to a dark fabric interior since it does such a good job on cleaning it. Im also slowing getting into detailing cars and this would probably make things alot more easier when it comes to the interior.
      Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

If you're worried about heat, it mainly depends on how hot YOU make the water before putting it in. I didn't bother clicking the link to see if it has a heater built in. My steam cleaner that I use for work all depends of the temperature of the water I put into the machine. I do carpet and upholstery cleaning for my job. If the product works well when you buy it, let us know.

Also, as a tip for steaming upholstery. Make sure you get every part of the fabric wet consistently with each other. If not, you get the water marks or lines people babble about. Its like spilling soda on a couch and only cleaning that one spot with a heavy amount of water; the spot stays there once dried.
        Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

Perhaps give this one a shot? McCulloch MC-1275 Heavy Duty Steam Cleaner A lot of people on Autopia use it and says it works great, im looking to get one for my detailing company when spring comes.
          Installed - Crab CAB Intake, Borbet Type XL In Black wrapped in Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 Wide Oval, Hammerhead, Lowered, Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD, HID's DDM tuning 55w 10k Low 35W 8k Fog, LED Tail Light Bulbs, Racingline Strut Bar Painted Red, R1 Concepts CD/S Front and Rear, EBC Yellowstuff pads, 25mm H&R Wheel Spacers, GTR (Pending Delivery)

Future Mods - Window Tint, GXP Rear Bumper, Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights, LED Turn Signals, Audi Headlight Mod, Upper/Lower Recessed Grilles, Energy Suspension Sway Bushings, Engine Tune

Comment

Working...
          X