Loser driver driving the Toyota Yaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loser driver driving the Toyota Yaris

I was at the 401 the other day driving home from work and this assclown just stole my lane while I was changing to the left lane. I was turn about 3/4 to the lane already this moron just cut right in without signal or anything wtf is wrong with this loser boy. I swear the god if I hit him I probably will kill him instantly because I will ram his car and send him side of the shoulder he probably will lose control and hit the protection rail. I don't even think he was aware of that I was so close on hitting him I had to swing back to my previous lane in it instant man on top of that didn't even look at the freaking blind spot. Whats going on with people these days no matter how alert you are I am sure you will going to ran in some kind of accidents?

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Gotta love Toronto drivers. I swear most of them buy their licences.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

YARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad drivers always seem to find the good ones.. and it sucks!
      It'll be the day if someone messes my baby up!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

20 compartments!
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
          20 compartments!
          What a selling point.

Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

when i first got my G6 i was kinda disappointed that there wasn't much storage space up front...but then i realized how much junk i keep in my truck and was glad i wouldn't be able to clutter the car up as bad

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
              but then i realized how much junk i keep in my truck and was glad i wouldn't be able to clutter the car up as bad
              I found that statement very funny
              Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

he's got major junk in the trunk!

Comment

Originally posted by HottG6Mama
                  he's got major junk in the trunk!
                  actually...i do have some shit in the trunk of the car right now but that is only because i didn't feel like lugging it all upstairs when i got back from TN so i left the last load in the car and haven't brought it up since

Comment

haha load.

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                      Gotta love Toronto drivers. I swear most of them buy their licences.
                      yeah especially those middle age drivers. They drive nice cars but the problem is they can't drive them or handle them too well.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

you know guys I saw the same shit happened today at the 401 to another guy I dun know if that guy gave him the rage though.

Comment

Working...
                        X