My 05 Bu (totaled)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 05 Bu (totaled)

This was my 05 Malibu Maxx LS. This is what got me started loving the bu. Unfortunately a young teenager ran into the back of me going over 60 mph on a 40 mph road.

When it was turned in it was originally thought as to be salvagable so they began work. Then the work started to go over price expectations. The Body shop (my friends and dealers) finished the job however I told him I didn't want the car so I picked out my new 06 Bu Maxx LT.

Thats my story. Took over many months and me and the insurance company aren't done settleing.
    Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

ouch man, that sucks. i hate trying to deal with insurance companies. luckily i flipped my last truck so there was no doubting the fact that it was totalled and i didn't have to deal with them on that one. in that first pic the damage doesn't even look that bad...damn kids.

Comment

I know, at first I thought that it was only the rear bumper and the right quarter panel. Then I looked underneith... and the unibody was screwed up. The father started to argue with me that the car was fine and drivable mind you with the tail kicking out and a bunch of plastic hitting the wheels.

Then I opened the hatch. Which surprisingly still worked... and the whole floor to the cargo area was screwed up and wrinkled. Oh and the exhaust was falling down too.
      Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

Wow, surprised your bumper stayed attached!
        Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Good one. Yeah me too. But half the clips/screws came out. Theres at least 10-15 of em on the bu.

Comment

wow sorry to hear about that
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Eh it got my 06 so that makes up for everything.

Comment

At least you look at it that way, good point

You weren't hurt at all were ya? Hope not.

Comment

WOWSERS! Man, glad ur ok, and thank Goodness for the 5 star crash rating. Good luck with the insurance stuff.

BTW 06' Bu Maxxes rule!
                  Benny
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162767

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

Comment

Sorry to hear that, atleast your ok
                    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                    Gotta have it Green color
                    Brembo brake package
                    420 HP 5.0L
                    Ford Racing Power Pack
                    GT500 track pack differential cover
                    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

insurnace.. I hate those BASTERDS. SUcks, but 06 is better than 05.
                      Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                      2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                      w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Nope, I was fine save some whiplash. But that was to be expected.

As for that car it was acually resold... something I find horribly wrong. Though it was at a car auction. You never know what your getting at a car auction. Such as the case with my bu.

Yeah, and the 06 is better than the 05 cuz I got a GRILL!

Comment

Working...
                        X