Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air intake possibilities...

Hey
    just wondering if this could be adapted to work on my car...

i posted this in the general intake thread but got no response so here it is again...
    thanks for your help guys...
    2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Re: Air intake possibilities...

That depends on how handy you are with plumbing. I'm sure if you looked hard enough there is something that will make it a good fit.
    Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

They are nice intakes I just got one, as far as making it fit on the 3.9L I think all you need is a differnt elbow off of the throttle body if you use the short ram and I dont know about the cold air tube on the maxx
      DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

A 2.7"? Would you rather have a 3"?
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
          A 2.7"? Would you rather have a 3"?
          If you can find a 3" like the old Dr.Speed set up I'd be happy as a pig in $h!t... I just cant find one...
          2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Working...
          X