Scrapin the Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapin the Coast

Is anyone else going to Scrapin the Coast besides me? If so, anyone want to meet up?? Let me know.
    2007 Chevy Tahoe, full color match, LTZ wheels, 2.5" front and 1" rear lift, 33X12 Nitto Terra Grapler, 8000K HIDs, remote reverse light switch

2004 Yamaha R6, hot bodies flushmount signals, MOTOdynamic smoked integrated LED taillight, custom 08 shorty exhaust, custom fender eliminator, smoked double bubble windscreen, color matched seat cowl, removed passenger pegs. 1/4 mile: 10.8 at 131(wasn't supposed to exceed 120 bc I didn't have leather pants, could have easily done under 10.5 but they kicked me out for going too fast)

Re: Scrapin the Coast

I didnt even know what it is until i googled it..

Link to information since OP did not post anything..
    Scrapin the Coast

Also i am moving this to your regional forum..
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

lol anyone that lives in the area that likes cars is going
      me, my car club, and many others will be there

Originally posted by acxdarlene
      no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Click me!!

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

It takes place 15 minutes from my house and I've never been. I may have to go this year.

Comment

I've never been either. I wasn't going to go this year, but hell with it, I'm going.

Originally posted by acxdarlene
            no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

I'm glad to here that I wont be the only G6 out there! See yall out there. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up.
              2007 Chevy Tahoe, full color match, LTZ wheels, 2.5" front and 1" rear lift, 33X12 Nitto Terra Grapler, 8000K HIDs, remote reverse light switch

2004 Yamaha R6, hot bodies flushmount signals, MOTOdynamic smoked integrated LED taillight, custom 08 shorty exhaust, custom fender eliminator, smoked double bubble windscreen, color matched seat cowl, removed passenger pegs. 1/4 mile: 10.8 at 131(wasn't supposed to exceed 120 bc I didn't have leather pants, could have easily done under 10.5 but they kicked me out for going too fast)

Comment

Working...
              X