Looks or Performance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks or Performance?

Grand Prix Poll. This car looks good. It's also powered right. So said the majority of Grand Prix owners we surveyed for this report. Pontiac's mission has always been to entertain and excite, and here's a vehicle that clearly does that. An impressive 74.2% of Grand Prix owners ranked looks as their main reason for buying. Power and performance came in second at 34.0%.

So my question for you guys that bought G6's, is what is more important, looks or performance?

Mikey

P.S. If neither one of those options works, tell us why below!!!
    Looks
    0%
    Performance
    0%

Looks. If I wanted performance, I would have bought performance. Don't get me wrong, the car is adequately powered, but I could have spent the same amount of money for something faster, but possibly uglier looking.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
      but I could have spent the same amount of money for something faster, but possibly uglier looking.
      You mean, like the 350Z?

Mikey

Comment

An SRT-4 actually popped into my mind.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I cant really answer using those 2 option, I’m not going to buy a fast car that’s butt ugly, and I’m not going to buy a car that slow but very nice
          2009 Panther Black G8 GT
          334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
            An SRT-4 actually popped into my mind.
            A neon? Yech! That's butt ugly...

Mikey

Comment

I went with looks, performance is good enough for me. What's wrong with the 350z?

Comment

I like the 350z myself. If I had to do it again I would buy a GTO. I enjoy performance cars. When Im rich Im going to have fast cars that look good. Until then I like my G6. Looks good and performs well.
                Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

I've never seen a 350Z up close... the pictures look good though.

But it is definitely radical looking. And are two seats really enough for you guys?

Mikey

Comment

I could deal with 2 seats. Nobody ever rides in my car. If Im showing people around I use my jeep.
                    Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

I could only buy a 350Z if it was a spare car. I frequently find that I have people in my back seat.

Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeG6
                        If I had to do it again I would buy a GTO.
                        I feel that same way. Anyway, my GTP is way better than my Grand Am ever was.
                        2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                        Forge Motorsports BPV
                        CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                        HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                        HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Oh, that's interesting...

if you go to cars.com, and research the GTO, and then click on competing models, the 350Z comes up...

Comment

Exactly what Keith said.
                            2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                            :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                            :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                            :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

I would have gotten a GTO if they sold them in Canada.

But as it is, the GTP is way better than my grand am in every way.

Performance
                              Looks
                              Reliability

sigpic
                              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
                              X