jgarcia05's photo gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jgarcia05's photo gallery

heres pics of CjLink's and my rides at the auto cross from my camera (finally i decided not to be lazy and upoaded them) i know he has simular pics in his album but mines are kinda diferent angles and i think our cars look good together. let me know what you guys think

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Re: jgarcia05's photo gallery

looks good man, well done! good stuff

Comment

thanks! and heres one more from awhile back that i took with my phone. a very cool pic if you ask me. enjoy!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
      Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

looks good!

Comment

They are some nice looking rides.
          Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Sweet!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

wow i love those rims on the black GT.

and WTH is up with you guys having a purple sunset?! lol

( i remember some of cjlinks pics had a purplish looking sunset too )
              18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

Very nice! Those 2 look great together for photoshoots.
                You 2 take awesome pics. Want to come do mine?
                Reminds me of mine n my best friends car, a sunburst orange cobalt coupe

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Nice rides...
                  RedRebel
                  GXP rims, Nankang performance tires, Magnaflow exhaust, Crimson CAB, red calipers, metallic red engine cover,35% Smoke tint

Comment

both rides look awesome. that last pic in your first post looks sweet.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                    Show
                    -20% tint
                    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Working...
                    X