leaky wiper nozzles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaky wiper nozzles

i just waxed my car yesterday and this morning there were big blueish streaks the whole way down the hood from wash fluid leaking out of the nozzles...i hadn't used my wipers in probably a week and this has never happened before...any ideas?
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Did you happen to top off your fluids when you finished up with the wax? If not i have no other explanation.
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

that is my piss, sorry

no could of stored up some water in them/under them and ran out

Comment

Check the connections... Otherwise, DEALER! :P

John
        Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

i didnt top off wiper fluid and i didnt even wash it before i waxed it...i washed it 2 days before and it only had a light covering of pollen so i just wiped it off with a wet cloth and dried it before waxing so it wasnt water build up, plus it was definately blue from fluid

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
          Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

well it's been over a month and it hasn't happened again...so i guess it was a fluke

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
              well it's been over a month and it hasn't happened again...so i guess it was a fluke
              Musta been a gremlin getting ready to soak you when you were waxing.
              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
              20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Nah, the car was just getting a little bit too excited about being polished.

sigpic
                Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                  Nah, the car was just getting a little bit too excited about being polished.
                  Haha.... thats what I was thinking, when this thread first started just never wrote it!
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
                  X