new level motorsports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new level motorsports

well back on 6-5-08 I ordered an injen intake for my car from an injen retailer- new level motorsports. [ http://www.injenairintakes.com/ ]
    well after a few days on 6-10-08 I sent new level motorsports an email because I had noticed that I had not been billed for the correct amount of $297.80 which was the price of the intake with 3 day fedex shipping. Instead I had only been billed for the price of the intake which was $274.99 and did not include the shipping. (they undercharged me). I also inquired as to why I had not recieved a tracking number yet, or as to why my order did not even show as being shipped on their website.

so this is how it went-

Originally posted by me
    I would like to check up on the status of order # harleynace-*****. I ordered it back on 6/5/08 and it has not yet shown being shipped. I received the email confirmation of the order but was only billed for $274.99 (which did not include the shipping) instead of correct amount of $297.80 which included the shipping. I am wondering if perhaps there was a glitch in the ordering process or if a problem has occured.
    Originally posted by new level motorsports
    I show the order has shipped. I will have accounting check further into this.
    Originally posted by me
    By chance could you tell me what the tracking number is then? I've not received it yet, nor does it show on the website when I goto view order.

thanks.
    Hi,

I have forwarded your email directly to Injen, as they fulfilled this order directly for us. They should get back to you within the next 24 hours.
    Originally posted by me
    I am checking up again on order #harleynace-*****. I've received no communication from injen yet, and still have yet to receive a tracking number. I've also not been billed for the correct amount yet either. I am curious as to if there might be a mix up or problem of sorts.
    and that was the email I sent recently. I've heard no response yet whatsoever from injen. I also haven't gotten anymore emails or communication from new level motorsports. I still haven't been billed for the correct amount yet, and I still don't have a tracking number yet, nor does their website show my order as being shipped yet.

am I getting screwed? I'm beginning to think I should do a chargeback thru my credit card company to get my money back. I don't want to be a dick, but its been over 10 days now, and I haven't gotten an answer as to what the problem or holdup is. I would understand if injen is out of stock of the intakes and it takes time to make more, but how hard is it to simply find out the status of my order and tell me? Poor customer service IMO.

Re: my little saga with injen / new level motorsports

did the site say 7-10 days for processing? if so then today would be last day for that and then the 3 days for shipping.

if you dont hear anything by then i would be doing something to fix it

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
      did the site say 7-10 days for processing? if so then today would be last day for that and then the 3 days for shipping.

if you dont hear anything by then i would be doing something to fix it
      they said 2-6 business days to ship but nothing about processing. I ordered it on a thursday and got the email confirmation of my order that friday morning. I understand it takes time to make the product and ship it, but why bill me for the incorrect amount or leave me hanging in the dark as to what is going on?

and they showed the order as being shipped back on june 12th. If the order was indeed shipped, then why can't they send me a tracking number?

Comment

i understand. i was wondering if it said that or not.

if that is the case then they are late shipping to you and i would try somewhere else if me, or ask them to get it shipped and some kinda discount refunded

Comment

I checked with the San Diego Better Business Bureau.

Looks like there is one employee, and they only to business online. They are not registered with the BBB. There were 6 complaints in the last 36 months, 3 involving shipping/delivery, and 3 involving refund/exchanges.

IMO, from doing research on businesses in the past, 6 complaints really is not that bad. However, it all depends on volume, and they really should do a ratio of complaints:sales for a clearer picture.

Company Name:
          New Level Motorsports
          Company Address: 9129 Chesapeake Dr
          San Diego, CA 92123
          See the location on a Mapquest Map
          See the location on a Google Map
          Principal:
          Harley Nace ,
          Number of Employees: 1
          Phone Number:
          (85 571-6615
          Email Address:
          management@newlevelmotorsports.com
          BBB Accreditation Status: This company is not a BBB Accredited Business
          Type of Business:
          Internet Shopping
          BBB processed a total of 6 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total 6 complaints closed in the last 36 months, 4 were closed in the last 12 months.

These complaints concerned:
          3 regarding Delivery Issues
          1 regarding
          2 regarding Delivery Issues
          3 regarding Refund Or Exchange Issues
          1 regarding
          2 regarding Refund Or Exchange Issues

These complaints were closed as:
          5 Resolved
          1 Administratively Judged Resolved
          1 Assumed Resolved
          2 Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the BBB.
          1 Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledged acceptance to the BBB.
          1 Unresolved
          1 Company failed to resolve the complaint issues through the BBB voluntary and self-regulatory process.
          ? CRAB CAB Intake (Lampoon)
          ? GT-R Exhaust (GT-R)
          ? Kustom Dekalz Overlays (Schenko)
          ? Twin 12" JL W6-V2 subs ?
          ? Dynoed @ 207.4 WHP & 215.1 Ft-Lb

Comment

that sounds like my problem with PFYC.com, i ordered brake pads on a thursday morning, paid 22 bucks for S&H. by saturday afternoon the order was still "processing" so i emailed them, they said they had to special order them blah blah blah... they were FINALLY ready to be shipped tuesday afternoon and got them on friday. That's the worst shipping and handling i've had with a company, but for my troubles they gave me a $10 gift card, so if anyone wants it....
            18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

I just got this email from out of the blue:

Hi,

I show that we had the posted charge of 274.99 stand since you didnt receive your order within 3 days, this way you didn't pay anything for shipping. I will also contact injen this morning to check on your shipment.
              well thats nice of them, but they never charged me the correct amount from day one. So its not like they are doing anything special. They only charged me the $274.99 from day one, not instead like they billed me for the correct amount and then took some money off at a later point in time.

But its progress I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampassjr
                that sounds like my problem with PFYC.com, i ordered brake pads on a thursday morning, paid 22 bucks for S&H. by saturday afternoon the order was still "processing" so i emailed them, they said they had to special order them blah blah blah... they were FINALLY ready to be shipped tuesday afternoon and got them on friday. That's the worst shipping and handling i've had with a company, but for my troubles they gave me a $10 gift card, so if anyone wants it....

ill take the gift card-- i love their site-- never had any problems with dealing wth them

Comment

NEWBIE---when I got my Injen, it also had to be direct shipped from Injen in Cali because out of stock where I bought it. It took about 10-12 days to recieve, so relax, it's coming.

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

Originally posted by FLRNEMT
                    NEWBIE---when I got my Injen, it also had to be direct shipped from Injen in Cali because out of stock where I bought it. It took about 10-12 days to recieve, so relax, it's coming.
                    well I'd relax if injen would respond to any of my emails or if I had a tracking number. I just don't want to be screwed out of almost $300 again.

Comment

I sent them an e-mail about the elbow that didn't fit my car, responded in about 4 weeks

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
                        I just don't want to be screwed out of almost $300 again.
                        sorry newb-- i took the money and was going to do what u asked but then the cops came- i couldnt give it back cuz i woulda been arrested

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by G6GIRLNJ
                          Originally posted by newbiestyle
                          I just don't want to be screwed out of almost $300 again.
                          sorry newb-- i took the money and was going to do what u asked but then the cops came- i couldnt give it back cuz i woulda been arrested

j/k

Comment

Giving up the CAB and quartering it eh...?
                            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                              Giving up the CAB and quartering it eh...?
                              nope, I just wanted the injen tube that ran from the maf sensor area to the throttle body. I figure I'll take the rest of it and sell as like a stage 3 fenderwell.

and give up crabs? don't talk such nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                              X