Rhino Linings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhino Linings

Well...if your not familiar with Rhino Linings....its like a lining for truck beds primarily and is some really tough stuff. wont chip, scratch ect.

LINERS Vehicle Protection FOAM Insulation & Injection FLOORING Seamless Systems ROOFING

When i was younger i worked some construction/ handy man job and one truck had this. I have always been sceptical as to why cars are painted with such weak coats (generic paint) anyway, i always thought it would be neat to have a whole car covered in this stuff, never have a scratch, no rust EVER....and a VERY unique look.

or if there was some way for this company to change there product so it would have the appearance as to regular paint.

oh, i guess this isnt directly related to G6...but off topic says anything NON car related ...move it if it belongs else where.

Re: Rhino Linings

so let me get this straight

you want to cover your entire car with rhino lining?????????

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

You should get your head checked.

If you do it make sure you post some pics.
        Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

I used some undercoating as insulation INSIDE a car for weight savings in my past car.

Comment

Comment

We dont need that stuff cause there are very few Rhinos down here in Texas. Tastes like chicken!!
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

i always thought that stuff would be good for the lower trim if you could color match it

Comment

Out here in the wild hick towns of utah, there are all sorts of 4 wheel drive vehicles (old bronco's and blazers, jeeps, customs, trucks) that have that sprayed on the lower rocker panels for that very reason...it's tough as hell. Also they now can change the color, it's still a rough texture but the color can be red white grey blue or black i believe. If done right it looks good as a two tone paint scheme on the older 4 wheel drives.

Comment

like i would never do it as is. but to have a finish that tough on your car would be great, bye bye door dings. hell some loser parks close enough i would intentionally wack him with my door

Comment

I doubt he is thinking about doing the whole car, probably just the under part of it. Or am I wrong?
                      Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer
                        I doubt he is thinking about doing the whole car, probably just the under part of it. Or am I wrong?
                        Originally posted by Dav3
                        whole car covered in this stuff

Be great as an undercoating, but that's it.

Comment

Ive heard that its great on the inside of the wheels wells.... but im not to sure about doing the whole car
                          2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
                            i wouldnt mind havin one of those
                            "did you SEE that guy just cut me off?"
                            "Well ram his ass boy, who taught you how to drive?"
                            Packers Record: 4-4
                            Steelers Record: 5-2
                            Cyclones Record: bad
                            High School STATE QUARTERFINALS!!

Comment

there is a guy that comes through my work that has rhino lining on his truck from what i can tell but he also has what looks like splattered blue rhino lining its actually doesnt look bad its a truck but on a car no.
                              Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                              There's a page of leghumping afterwards

Comment

Working...
                              X