ebay seat covers.....beware of seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay seat covers.....beware of seller

has anyone tryed out the these ebay seat covers I want somthing untill I can real leather done.

DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Re: ebay seat covers

they look really nice... I can already see wear on my leather, so this tight fit will be something i may need...
    2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
    Black/Black coupe

Comment

I like the two tone look of the black on silver. It looks pretty sharp. Or even the red on black.

Comment

Looks good.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Just buy a set and tell us how you like 'em!

Comment

Get the yellow ones.
            Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Originally posted by earlbaer
              Get the yellow ones.
              yellow on red....... Hulk Hogan
              DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

I had leather covers when I was younger, and they were great for what they were. Now I don't like any kind of seat cover, but that's just my opinion. I remember they fit good (didn't slip off) and provided great side bolstering and ass-in-seat improvement for cornering. And comfy too.
                ? CRAB CAB Intake (Lampoon)
                ? GT-R Exhaust (GT-R)
                ? Kustom Dekalz Overlays (Schenko)
                ? Twin 12" JL W6-V2 subs ?
                ? Dynoed @ 207.4 WHP & 215.1 Ft-Lb

Comment

I just ordered them a few minites ago, I am not a fan of seat covers either but I saw yesterday were i am getting some fadeing in the pass. seat so its worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjonsrt
                    I just ordered them a few minites ago, I am not a fan of seat covers either but I saw yesterday were i am getting some fadeing in the pass. seat so its worth a shot.
                    For that price $25 plus $13 shipping, you can't go wrong. I was looking at those same covers, but the price seems too good to be true. Be sure to let us know how they work out, with pics and all, please.
                    Has been sold -> 2007 Emerald Green Pontiac G6 Sedan V6/Sport

Comment

make sure you get some pictures when you get them in!!!!!
                      2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
                      Black/Black coupe

Comment

Originally posted by jerrodmann
                        make sure you get some pictures when you get them in!!!!!
                        yes picsX2!

that black on silver really has caught my eye!

Comment

I will get pics and all the info I can. It will be about a week I hope.

Comment

so I got my seat covers in the other day and went to put them in today and the isnt even close

.......you get what you pay for.........

Comment

what isnt close? the headrest? the bottom? the back?

Comment

Working...
                              X