Black Magic Tire products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Magic Tire products

Well, Ive been using this stuff for a long time now and I cant complain. I absolutely love the stuff.
    The tire cleaner stuff is ok but the tire wet is their best product in my opinion.

Ive seen this stuff priced from $3-$7 at different places.
    The tires shine for a very long time, up to almost 2 weeks.
    In my opinion if youre looking for a good tire wet, this is the stuff for you. Ive used megs stuff and it was pretty good but black magic outlasts it.

My only negative about the product is applying it, it comes out like hair gel and may get messy.
    Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Re: Black Magic Tire products

Ive used Armor All tire shine, that comes with this weird little sponge thingy.... it was kinda expensive, like $12.99 and for the record it sucked!! Ive also used "Tire Shine" compressed stuff in a can... it works well for at lot less $$$ ( like $6.99 - $7.99) but seems to leave marks on the driveway for ever. I will keep my eye out for this product. Thanks!!!
    2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Yeah, this stuff leaves marks on the drive way too but just throw some towels around the wheel to prevent the tire shine from getting on the ground.
      Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

I prefer the gels, I hate the spray stuff. Have you tried Meguiars endurance? That stuff outlasts any spray on the market.

< Not a fan of black magic.

Comment

black magic weaksauce.

j/k

meguiers ftw!

Comment

If you use the spray stuff use one of those sponge things and spray it on the sponge then rub it into your tire. You won't get the stuff all over your driveway and your rims.

Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
            It takes years to become a member of this elite group

Comment

Working...
            X