White gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White gauges

has anyone installed these yet? i was on the Black Kat customs site and from what i can understand, they only sell the MPH gauge, not the cluster? am i right

Custom Pontiac G6 Gauge Faces from Black Cat Custom available in white or silver or upgrade to one of our custom pearl colors.

Re: whaite gauges

For that price you get the whole white face for all gauges. When they say MPH it is intended for US use. Canadian models would have kph, since they fell to the dark side and went metric.

Comment

Yes....A couple of times.
      Look in the group buy area....Here
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

If u want it in KPH u can get it, just go to the can verson of the page!
        I want one of thses.... looks sweet!

My other car is a truck

Comment

Re: White gauges

I bought some white gause overlays, they look pretty sweet. All I had to do was take out the cluster and lay them over the stock ones. I can send you pics if you want.
          QuickG6Guy

Mods: 5% Tint - K&N CAI - GT-R Exhaust with 3" Tips - 18" Drag DR Wheels - HID Headlights - HID Fog Lights - White LED Map and Dome Lights - White LED Reverse Lights - White Gauge Face - Blue LED Trunk Light

Future Mods: Halo Projector Headlights - AIT Front Bumer - Vector 91 ECM/TCM tune - Underbody Glow - 10" Sub and Amp
          Possible Mods: Lowering Kit - Full Crab Intake

Comment

i noticed that the tach only goes up to 6K... my car goes up to 7K... do they make gauges with the correct tach?

Comment

dont think so

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
              4 door mafia
              93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
              8000k hid's
              Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
              Rotofab cai and radiator cover
              13.207@107.11
              330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

$109 sounds high just for white gauges? Other than that, they're exactly the same thing.....
                Project G:

Custom intake/ home made ram air. Magnaflow muffler/ resonator delete. Painted/custom interior, Rebadged, 15% tint.
                Sprint Performance Lowering Springs

Pix here: http://s403.photobucket.com/albums/pp119/tommyboy1587/

Comment

Working...
                X