New stuff!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stuff!!!

Ok guys.. just ordered a set of Luminics Hyper White bulbs!

I am also getting the windows tinted on Wednesday!

Will post up pics later this week, Just had to tell everyone my newsssss

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Awesome! Looking forward to some pics!
    Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

Good girl. Keep the mods going.
      Originally posted by Nikki
      You are an e-pimp.
      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
      I tried too, my penis way too big
      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

mmm i want these...

http://www.automotivelightingusa.com/in ... cts_id=431

Comment

Those are nice! Im really looking forward to what Coupe has up his sleeve for his new lights. If it turns out well Im gonna gove it a shot.

Comment

PIAA kicks ass.

If I didn't just order those Luminics ones.. I woulda gotten them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HottG6Mama
              PIAA kicks ass.

If I didn't just order those Luminics ones.. I woulda gotten them!!!

Put them up for sale. Im sure someone on here wouldnt mind having them. Or sell them on ebay.

Comment

Hm.. you give me good ideas

We'll see!!

Comment

There's NO WAY IN HELL I would ever pay $73 for headlights bulbs. Might as well get some HIDS, since you will need two sets of PIAA's

I just put these in my Bro's G6 today.

http://autolumination.com/headlights.htm

Super White Krypton

Best bulbs for the money. I will get pics tomorrow night.

BTW, is there a easier way to get to the pass. side fog light. I had to take the intake off. What a BITCH!!!

You Don't Work, You Don't Eat, You Don't Grind, You Don't Shine

Comment

Eh... I don't mind splurgin! (even though I'd prolly only do it once!!)

Comment

Originally posted by BlownGP
                      BTW, is there a easier way to get to the pass. side fog light. I had to take the intake off. What a BITCH!!!
                      Do you mean the resonator... haha should have left it off anyways untill you got an intake. But even so with the stock resonator on I had my girl do it (small arms)
                      Originally posted by Toyz
                      Originally posted by simplyred
                      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by simplyred
                        Originally posted by BlownGP
                        Do you mean the resonator... haha should have left it off anyways untill you got an intake. But even so with the stock resonator on I had my girl do it (small arms)
                        So that’s what the resonator is. Should I take it off. He plans on getting a intake soon.

It won’t hurt anything with a stock intake?
                        I assume its pretty restrictive?

Comment

It's restrictive but it's not that bad. It'll make the tone a tad bit deeper but you aren't going to really notice a performance difference. It won't hurt anything if it's missing from the stock intake. If you get a cold air that goes down there you'll have to take it off anyway. And even if it's a normal intake it won't go down there anyway. I'd take it out imo.

Comment

Yeah, I just did..

Jesus was that FUN!!! I got it loose and was going to pull it up and out. Then I see this big ASS canister attached to it on the bottom. I was like OOH MAN!!!

So, busted out the sawsall and went to town. Took care of that CRAP.

Comment

lol, yeah that's about what you need to do. The first time I took one out I just looked and thought, there is no way it's coming out in one peice.

Comment

Working...
                              X