Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VVME 6000k HID Kit Review

Brand:VVME
    Price: 24.99 with 44.00 shipping (ships from China so takes about 1-2 weeks to receive)
    Purchased From: eBay, user id: flashplus , also can be bought from http://www.vvme.com

Installation: Easy
    Installation Time: 30-45 minutes
    Any Installation Tips You Have: If you don't wish to drill into your frame to mount the ballasts I'd recommend you swing down and buy some mounting tape, I bought the molding mounting tape as I figure it's the best for weather resistance. Also remember that Yellow to Blue and Black to Black for the ground wires on the headlights.

Quality of Part: 9
    Product Performance: 10 (So far)
    Would you Recommend to Others: Definitely

Any Other Comments: Just remember if you screw up a dust cap they are only like 5-10 dollars to replace them! Make SURE you do not touch or drop the bulb!! This kit does come with a 14 month warranty but the only problem is you have to ship the bad part back to the company in china which costs 35 dollars.

Drivers Side View:

Passenger Side View:

Drivers View Inside:

Driving Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41urF8b6ZuA

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
    Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Re: VVME 6000k HID Kit Review

Originally posted by Dextar

Any Other Comments: Just remember if you screw up a dust cap they are only like 5-10 dollars to replace them!

and were did you find them for sale?!

Sig thanks to whitesedanman
    Color matched mirros, chrome lower grill inserts, HID fog lights, Rockford P3 15', painted calipers, shaved rear end, added oem lip spoiler, tinted tails.

Comment

Originally posted by nacnacrida

Any Other Comments: Just remember if you screw up a dust cap they are only like 5-10 dollars to replace them!

Your local dealer or you could use gmpartsdirect.com, it's actually called an Access Cover back, 4.83 (15.78 w/ shipping) from gmpartsdirect.com so likely to be cheaper from the dealer.

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.

Comment

wtf why does this have a different beam pattern than mine? mine is basically a long strip at the bottom, then 2 half circle things on top. It doesn't really cover very much road, but it's brighter than OEM
        18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

Are yours aimed too low?

Comment

Are yours aimed too low?
            they must be lol, i don't want to blind anyone
            18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

they look great so I'm trusting you on your review and buying the kit now
              So what I'M A NEWBIE

Comment

what is the lifespan on those bad boys ?

Comment

Originally posted by boomer30
                  what is the lifespan on those bad boys ?
                  longer than OEM bulbs! and you get lifetime warranty anyways, so even if they do go out in 100 years you can get that sh*t replaced!

Comment

i have the same hid kit but got new headlights without tint so ill take some more pics and show them in here, i bought 5000k bulbs after i broke the tabs one one of my 4300 vvme bulbs
                    2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
                    Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
                    Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
                    Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

Originally posted by nacnacrida View Post
                      i found them for sale in other car forums here

comparing HID colors VVME vs DDME

and other forums also have some posts about VVME brand HID KIT ...

so i bought VVME H4 digital Bi-xenon hid kit 4300K from their site http://www.vvme.com/hid-conversion-kits-c-44.html

Comment

glad you're happy with them but don't count on that "lifetime warranty" from a china based company-seen it many times before
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by allenzhang View Post
                          i found them for sale in other car forums here

comparing HID colors VVME vs DDME

and other forums also have some posts about VVME brand HID KIT ...

so i bought VVME H4 digital Bi-xenon hid kit 4300K from their site http://www.vvme.com/hid-conversion-kits-c-44.html
                          You bought Bi-xenon for the G6??? It doesnt use Bi-xenon bc the highs and lows are seperate bulbs. So if so you ordered the worng kind.

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963 View Post
                            glad you're happy with them but don't count on that "lifetime warranty" from a china based company-seen it many times before

yes, VVME only warranty their hid for 14 months not lifetime......

i think no any brand hid can guarranty for lifetime,, that is cheating advertisement.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan5150 View Post
                              You bought Bi-xenon for the G6??? It doesnt use Bi-xenon bc the highs and lows are seperate bulbs. So if so you ordered the worng kind.
                              no, not yet,,, there are two bulbs in the hid kit......

Comment

Working...
                              X