This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw a GTO yesterday!

So I was driving on the QEW yesterday morning and I saw a weird looking Pontiac with Michigan plates. I thought to myself "wow, that is a weird looking Pontiac", just before I noticed the blue plates.

Suddenly it dawned on me that it could only be a GTO.

I got beside it, and the driver looked at me, and I gave him a big thumbs up! He smiled and nodded my way.

Anyways, it was a 2004 (no hood scoops). If these had been sold in Canada, I would have one of them instead of my GTP. The GTO does not look bland. It is a hot car!

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Wow, I didn't realize they weren't sold in Canada. Sounds a little funny to hear such a reaction out of seeing a GTO. I usually see at least a couple of them a day. Two of my friends have them, one's an '04 the other's an '05. They're SWEET rides!
    ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

They don't meet our crash standards.

The Camaro and next GTO had better meet our standards!

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I saw one 10 minutes ago!

Oh, my bad, it was in my garage...

I also could not believe they were not sold in Canada, so weird!
        Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

If I had to do all over again I would have gotten a GTO. Just couldnt get into one for the right price. Oh well. I will wait till 2008 I guess. When I saw the title of the post I was like who cares. Didnt realize they didnt sell them in Canada. So sorry about the quick judgement.
          Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

Yeah I have yet to see one in real life, but oh well.

Too bad they didn't make it into Canada though.

Comment

that really sucks for you guys!! they are badass!

My friend Matt just got one, this nice deep red color.. it is freakin SICK!!!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Grr I love that red too. *Tear* Anyone want to buy a G6?
                Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

It's a beautiful color!!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Working...
                  X