am i missing bolts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i missing bolts?

so...i have these random places on my engine where it looks like i'm missing bolts... would it be bad if i put bolts in there?

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Re: am i missing bolts?

It's a conspiracy! Mine are gone too! I guess that means it's OK.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

i'm just wondering if its okay to put some bolts in them to hold something down... yay? nay? maybe i'll just put some in and see if it blows up

Comment

as a mobster would say
        foget about it

aka its fine

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Maybe they're for that bolt on power adder that will be made some day.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Could be for options not available on the 6.
            2009 PONTIAC G8
            MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

It's okay if you missing a couple of bolts just don't lose your nuts. lol

Just make sure that the open bolt hole can handle what ever your going to bolt up to it

Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
              It takes years to become a member of this elite group

Comment

now be careful you putting on lbs and more bolts.
                sigpic
                Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
                It takes years to become a member of this elite group
                K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

only pounds i'm putting on my car is what im brainstorming a way to attatch to those bolt holes (i know there's another name for bolt hole but i cant remember it right now...)....

Comment

It's probably a turbo mount

G6 2.4l I4 - Ram Air. Hot hubcaps! Click 4 Pics!

Comment

nah, i would guess a turbo mount on our cars would be somewhere more towards the rear of the engine, possibly on the end of the stock headers...

though a sc would fit nicely right next to that belt over there....

Comment

Originally posted by CjLink
                        nah, i would guess a turbo mount on our cars would be somewhere more towards the rear of the engine, possibly on the end of the stock headers...

though a sc would fit nicely right next to that belt over there....
                        it was a joke CJ.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                        Show
                        -20% tint
                        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

or was it?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by CjLink
                            or was it?!?!
                            i want a turbo so bad im going to cry. depending on how money flow is this summer i might try repeat "try" to turbo the 6. and my graduation money will be a big part.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                            Show
                            -20% tint
                            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                              i want a turbo so bad im going to cry.
                              Shoulda bought an SRT-4.

Comment

Working...
                              X