• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need your ideas!!!

okay... here's my car

WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU SAY THIS IS???

and a few more things...

i want eyelids for it. i'm debating between black and silver, since, obviously, my car is some unidentified shade of blue and gray. what do you think??

same with those reflector covers... black or silver???

i'm thinking black... i did do a little paint idea of what it'd look like...

yes/no???

and i sooo need updated pictures of my car

2005 G6 V6 Sedan Sports Package. 35 & 20% Tints. 12000K EFX HID. Nokya Arctic White Brights.
    12" MTX JackHammer Sub [Currently breaking car]. Kicker 300 Watt Amp [Poop].

Re: i need your ideas!!!

I'd say its a blue. I think someone here has one that color but I'm not sure. As far as the eyelids, I'd go silver. It would stand out. Of course, I love chrome and some would swear that I'd marry it if I could . I'd go with silver though, baring they dont look like the pic you posted. Makes your car look like it has bushy eyebrows
    Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
    I <3 Cody.

No homo.
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Looks stealth metallic

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

I was just going to say that it finally popped in my head.. I bet it is stealth!

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
        i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

see and thats what i thought cuz i used to have that for my color but i couldn't figure out what it was.
          stealth it is =)

and i think i might go with silver... just seems like it'd look better i guess. i wish that rk vinyl site had a list of their colors though!

2005 G6 V6 Sedan Sports Package. 35 & 20% Tints. 12000K EFX HID. Nokya Arctic White Brights.

Comment

Put some lower chrome inserts on too that would be hot

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
            i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

You can contact Nikki (Shenko) and see if she can find some vinyl to match your color. Check this thread: http://www.g6performance.com/phpBB3/...p?f=47&t=14947 I am presently trying to do a color match for my granite metallic.

Edit: Actually, she might already have color match for the stealth grey.

G
              Pontiac G6 V6 Sedan Granite Metallic; ASA JH9 19' on Michelin PS2 (225/40/19); Red Caliper Paint by Duplicolor; Partial debadge; Lumar Tint 30/20; Eibach Springs; Razzi Ground Effects; GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, VMS PCM Tune, MPD Hood
              Upcoming Mods: Stage 4

Comment

The MPD hood would improve the looks of you car a lot. That depends on how much money you are willing to spend.
                Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

If you check under your back license plate there should be a sticker with the paint code ( or at least there is on mine) Then you can compare it too someone here.
                  2007 Red Sedan "6" REPOSSESED
                  Looking for a 500$ Beater to be the home of my stereo system

Comment

The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

its an 05. i remember seeing the name of the color when i got the car somewhere, but that was months ago and i can't even remember... just the "gray" part.

ill definately have to check into nikki's eyelids. i know i looked at it said she was on vacation til tomorrow so i'll definately get in touch with her.

thanks everyonee!!!

Comment

yeah it looks like the stealth to me. As far as eyelids I think black would look the best. Or color matched. Welcome to the forum.
                        BTW your pretty cute.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                        Show
                        -20% tint
                        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                          BTW your pretty cute.
                          HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

classic.
                          The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

I was gonna say the same thing. As for eyelids I have no idea I'm more for performance mods then appearance so listen to these guys.
                            Official Lawbreaker of the SWO

06 G6 Coupe.
                            MODS: Custom Flowmaster 80 exhaust, De-badged, MP racing intake, GM strut bar. 40% tint all around. Painted dart and battery cover. R1 premium drilled-slotted brakes front and rear. I think that is it but who knows what I will find and want to add to the car.

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
                              Originally posted by leong6gtp
                              BTW your pretty cute.
                              HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

classic.
                              yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                              Show
                              -20% tint
                              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Working...
                              X