Interior LEDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior LEDs

Ok, I know there are a lot of topics, but I only had one basic question...

Blue LED Lights
    Are these where most people are getting the interior lights? I was wondering because I would love some interior LEDs for some fun, but I wasn't sure if people were getting them from Ebay or somewhere else.

I was planning on ordering them sometime this weekend, then installing them as soon as they come in. I'll look for a how-to guide to see if there is one, but I mainly wanted to know if anyone thought that these were good to use.

I'll post up pictures when I get them/when I'm done. Let me know what you think!

Re: Interior LEDs - Ebay or somewhere else/questions

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18058
    search is your friend
    Chad is your man

Comment

Re: Interior LEDs

I think those are bulb replacements if I was reading his post right.
      I'm probably wrong though.

Either way, I'm going to order these since they say there is a 100% refund if the customer isn't satisfied. Let me know what you all think and I'll post up pics when I get them/when it's done.

Comment

You need to try http://www.oznium.com. They sell some awesome LEDS that come prewired and are waterproof. I have used them in my air vents, grill, and for car audio applications. The only cost $2.99 and you do not have to mess with soldering on a resistor!

Comment

quick question. what would be a pratical way to control multiple lights lests say in engine bay and grills so you ca control them individually?

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
          Show
          -20% tint
          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Separate switches
            05 Sport Metallic Red GT
            GXP Street Edition Rear Bumper

Comment

i figured that but i was wondering if mabe there are premade multi switchunits.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
              Show
              -20% tint
              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

where can i get a diagram or a multi switch ?

Comment

Working...
                X