Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY VENTPOD + INTERCEPTOR i rule

The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Re: YAY VENTPOD + INTERCEPTOR i rule

That does look good. How does it look at nite when it is all lite up.

That is a lot of functions too.
    Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

OOOHHHHHH ... I like ... post a link and how-to for the install
      sigpic

Comment

Looks nicer that the DH

Comment

The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

I'm worried that because that is so awesome and amazing, that your going to be driving and be unable to take your eyes off of your interceptor gauges. Then you'll end up having to post a thread in the pit stop section about your g6.

but that does look frickfrakinfuggin sweet!

Comment

man that is hot I cant wait to get the ventpods in production.
              DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

Hopefully mine won't be much longer, but it looks a lot better than what I had in mind.

Comment

That is awesome! Nice job.

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

Saweet! Im lovin it!
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Yeah man thats super cool. Looks great.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

looks great

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                          thats sweet colin. but does the Can port support all those parameters?
                          but yeah that would be so hot in the two middle vents. do you think you'll be able to see them comfortably from the drivers seat though? mabe jim could make it pivit just the slightest.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint
                          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

With a gauge like that who needs a diagnostic scanner? I never thought someone would make a gauge with that many functions. Sweet install.
                            Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the vehicle.
                            Over-steer is when you hit the wall with the ass end of the vehicle.
                            Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
                            Torque is how far you take the wall with you!!!!

"Be careful where you go. Remember where you've been. Thats the way I see it. I'm a Simple Man....." - Charlie Daniels

Comment

thats sweet colin. but does the Can port support all those parameters?
                              but yeah that would be so hot in the two middle vents. do you think you'll be able to see them comfortably from the drivers seat though? mabe jim could make it pivit just the slightest.
                              I'll let you know when I get mine.

Some won't be supported, but this will read anything that is being sent. Reads everything the DH will and other scanners alike.

Comment

Working...
                              X