Jedi, is that you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jedi, is that you?

Jedi, tell me that's not you tackling Toilet Man...

The Original CRIMSON CAB
    Graduate of the Pooners school of Photography, Class of 2008
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    ~Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem
    ~Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional
    ~Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do.

Re: Jedi, is that you?

It is him

He was so excited about his new job

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
    Originally posted by [i
    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

lmfao
        not me but it sure does look like me
        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

He's NOT tackling the toilet bowl man, he's hugging him...but then they both fall down.

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

Originally posted by SOUNDDUDE2006
            He's NOT tackling the toilet bowl man, he's hugging him...but then they both fall down.
            wait, so he's hugging the bowl? We've all been there before.

Comment

Hugging the wrong end man...

G
              Pontiac G6 V6 Sedan Granite Metallic; ASA JH9 19' on Michelin PS2 (225/40/19); Red Caliper Paint by Duplicolor; Partial debadge; Lumar Tint 30/20; Eibach Springs; Razzi Ground Effects; GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, VMS PCM Tune, MPD Hood
              Upcoming Mods: Stage 4

Comment

I really curious as to what actually happening in this pic why is there a toilet running on the field and what has the toilet done wrong to deserve it? Think the security guard had a hard night of drinking?
                <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Working...
                X