hp/torque gain question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hp/torque gain question

I searched, but couldn't really find much. If it's here, please direct me. I saw, I believe, on the ecm tune that you can get 7hp 12ft/lbs (on the 3.9). Does anyone have the numbers on the stage 3 or cold air? How about the Gt-R exhaust? I have an 05 3.5 and I really want more ponies!
    '05 Silver 3.5

So far the only measurment we have is seat of the pants feeling. The vector tune which you found is really the only thing we have numbers on. But so far everyone is loving what the Doc is putting out. So if you want a little more power I suggest you hit up the Doc for the intake.
    Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

Re: hp/torque gain question

Originally posted by Goresnet
      I searched, but couldn't really find much. If it's here, please direct me. I saw, I believe, on the ecm tune that you can get 7hp 12ft/lbs (on the 3.9). Does anyone have the numbers on the stage 3 or cold air? How about the Gt-R exhaust? I have an 05 3.5 and I really want more ponies!
      The intake is probably 3-5 WHP and same with the exhaust.
      2009 Panther Black G8 GT
      334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

13 - 17 for almost $1000.. ouch
        but i bet it's worth it for the seat o' the pants
        as long as it kicks butt (albiet mine) i want it!
        '05 Silver 3.5

Comment

Originally posted by Goresnet
          13 - 17 for almost $1000.. ouch
          but i bet it's worth it for the seat o' the pants
          as long as it kicks butt (albiet mine) i want it!
          Not really thats pretty standard for intake computer exhaust.
          2009 Panther Black G8 GT
          334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

we could get numbers like that from some aftermarket headers alone
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Theres always nitrous

Comment

I am telling you with both of these my car is a totaly different car. The whole power band has jumped way up. I had to rotate my tires last night. The fronts are at the replace bars. And My car was bought new in nov. You can't really hear the tires roasting but they do . I just didn't realize it was that bad. Get both of these and disconnect the bat and you will haul ass. Now you won't get the same as you would with nos or other big power adders like that but this is a damn good start. The exhaust in a similar design on a camaro with over 400 horse and had more than enough flow. The intake it perfect too. Just get em and you will be suprized at what the lil hp gain does. You can feel it at all throtle leavels too. at 1,4 you feel it pullin harder. And the gas is a plus too.

Oh and when the tung gets here it will be over. Our cars will be in the 15's easy. That shif will be what this thing is all about. I just hope he either makes 2 tunes or does it to where the people like me that can only get 91 oct. will be able to run the tune.
                Originally posted by Nikki
                You are an e-pimp.
                Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                I tried too, my penis way too big
                07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Working...
                X