Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lancaster meet June 14th !!! pics added page 2!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancaster meet June 14th !!! pics added page 2!

I've been wanting to go to the original Lancaster Brewing Co as well as tour Stoudt's brewery. Stoudt's has free 45-minute tours at 3 every saturday, and you can eat and drink there afterwards. My woman wants to do some shopping at the Park City Mall too, lots of good stores there.

Sooo, Saturday the 14th, we can hit up the 3 o'clock tour, then have somethin to eat there, then head down to the Lancaster brewery afterwards for one last round. I will be at the mall in the morning until the tour at 3, so if anyone wants to do shopping too, I'll be there.

http://www.stoudtsbeer.com/brewery.html

http://www.lancasterbrewing.com/

http://www.parkcitycenter.com/html/mallinfo.asp

Gimmee some feedback dammit!!

opcorn:
    ? CRAB CAB Intake (Lampoon)
    ? GT-R Exhaust (GT-R)
    ? Kustom Dekalz Overlays (Schenko)
    ? Twin 12" JL W6-V2 subs ?
    ? Dynoed @ 207.4 WHP & 215.1 Ft-Lb

Re: Lancaster meet June 14th !!! ... post here if you're coming

Without having my Calendar in front of me.. I will put a "very" possible on this one. I will know more when i talk to the boss. Maybe i will even bring her

I am always up for a
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
      Without having my Calendar in front of me.. I will put a "very" possible on this one. I will know more when i talk to the boss. Maybe i will even bring her

I am always up for a
      I would guess you want to go, bringing the boss and all,lol

Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
      It takes years to become a member of this elite group

Comment

this is a possibility-- however i will be at a baseball game the night before and unsure what time i would be home that night-- u both have my number still --let me know what is going on with this

Comment

Only 20 so can't go.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Same here and I gots to see the woman before I leave for ten days. Next time Ben.
            Official Lawbreaker of the SWO

06 G6 Coupe.
            MODS: Custom Flowmaster 80 exhaust, De-badged, MP racing intake, GM strut bar. 40% tint all around. Painted dart and battery cover. R1 premium drilled-slotted brakes front and rear. I think that is it but who knows what I will find and want to add to the car.

Comment

yeah cool, i'll be there

Comment

anyone else going?

Comment

if its just gonna be kyle and ben and their girls then i prolly wont attend since the person id want to bring is working that day--maybe another time--ben next time ur out to see ur cousins u should hit me up-- im always around and wouldnt mind getting together for a drink again

Comment

No prob - I'm going no matter what, just want to get out instead of sitting home all day staring at bills and whatnot. I just want to relax and not give a sh!t about anything
                    ? GT-R Exhaust (GT-R)

Comment

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

so 3pm at stoudts?

Comment

sorry peoples-- not gonna make this one-- wanted to but forgot family was gonna be around and I havent seen them in awhile-- have fun-- have a beer for me (and since i dont drink beer-- someone have a shot on me too)

Comment

Originally posted by liquid6
                            so 3pm at stoudts?
                            That's the plan. I can ping u my cellie unless you already have Kyle's
                            ? GT-R Exhaust (GT-R)

Comment

yea, that would work, i dont have kyle's

Comment

Working...
                              X