Photoshop Request - Color change+Part Add

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Request - Color change+Part Add

Okay, so I'm thinking about what I would like my goal to be for my car, and as such I'm constantly looking, relooking, thinking, rethinking, procrastinating, imagining, and working with what I have to try and make my car how I would like it to look.

I have an '08 G6 Sedan base model, but I like some of the things from the GXP street edition. I also like black rims a bit, so I was hoping to try and get those in there.

So, My goal is:

Silver car (my car is silver, I would love to be able to see it in silver if possible)
    Black rims (I have a picture of the rims, but they're sort of angled, so if they can't be put on it's ok)
    GXP Front fascia and hood (I think I have pretty much the same angle for these)

I've seen some of the photoshops people have done, and I tried, but I just cannot get anything to look even remotely similar to a single car as opposed to an obvious photochop x.x

Anyways, if anyone can assist, or if anyone has a picture of a silver G6 sedan street edition that they could remove the spoiler from and change the bumper of, then I would be really appreciative!

My current car:

The things I would like:

If anyone could photoshop a silver g6 base with the gxp hood, that would be nice, thanks.

Re: Photoshop Request - Color change+Part Add

Quick one :

Comment

Originally posted by Darkknight0206
      Quick one :

I bow to your superior PS skills!

i'm so jealous of you guys who do that so amazingly.
      2009 PONTIAC G8
      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Thanks Bro.

Comment

Thank you, can someone photoshop that same idea, but the base g6 with just the gxp hood? I think that would be the first thing I am going to go after, I -should- be having a bit of money flowing in here shortly.

Comment

There is a blue one around here somewere that has that hood.
            Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Working...
            X