Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seats

I didnt know where to put this cause it really isnt a troubleshooting problem but it does have to deal with the seats. Has anyone else with the leather interior, has the leather in your seats started to tear and flake a little bit? No one sits in my passenger seat and the seat is starting to look like it is falling apart. I dont know how either cause I have kept up with my car very well (inside and out). I have armorall it, conditioned it, etc. and it is starting to just look nasty. Is there a warranty that covers this to where this can be fixed? I cant find my warranty papers cause they are boxed up right now from my move. Thanks for the help.

no problems here (i've had mine since august)
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

No problems here.... Be sure to use conditioner! I would ask your dealer...

John
      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Yeah no problems here. My leather is still looking good even after the 2 inches of water in the back seat that I got from the drain hose from the roof coming undone. Like Emerson said keep using the conditioner.
        Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

Working...
        X